Headphones under 2500

vigneshiyer

Hi.. wish to buy headphones under 2500 and not sure what to buy

I have visited mp4nation and bajoo.com and saw many many brands that I have never heard of like AKG K44. Not sure whether I should take the plunge.

What is the difference between studio headphone and other headphones? Can I use studio headphone with my MP3 player?

Please suggest me some good headphones in this budget

Try samson SR850 or SR950 headphones which cost you around 2.5k - 2.7k.Read the reviews before finalizing. I have 950's and impressed a lot with them.But i would not recommend them for mp3 player.

Hi.. wish to buy headphones under 2500 and not sure what to buy

I have visited mp4nation and bajoo.com and saw many many brands that I have never heard of like AKG K44. Not sure whether I should take the plunge.

What is the difference between studio headphone and other headphones? Can I use studio headphone with my MP3 player?

Please suggest me some good headphones in this budget

Hi Vigneshiyer,

You could consider Koss brand of headphones which are actually quite good. I do not own any of Koss headphones and nor have i heard from any of it, but they do have a good review all round on different forums and Amazon.in has pretty much some of these within your budget.

Another brand to choose is from Denon, you cannot go wrong with this brand. Though you may not have over-the-ear or on-year headphones from this brand at your price, there are plenty of IEM (In-ear-monitors) within your budget. I have heard from a denon headphone from a friend of mine and was quite a good one to listen to. Sample Amazon.in search

Sennheiser are good to in headphones and have some of the best dynamic headphones, but they are not the type you would want since they are open-back and cost much much more. But they do have some good closed back headphones within ur budget. Sample search in amazon.in

AKG headphones are really good ones and they are from Austria, dont know how the lower end editions sound.

hope the info helps. good luck with your hunt.

cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back