Heartfelt thank you

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

Had the pleasure of meeting a FM today at his place in Chennai. Mr @Kannan .

I needed some help (I'm seriously bad with a screwdriver ) with some gear. Mr kannan not only invited me to his home, he took out time on a Sunday today from morning till late noon sorting out the issue. Enjoyed a cup of coffee with him too.

Thorough gentleman. Puts faith back in DIY'ers when FMs like this take out time to help twerps like me. Thanks @Kannan sir for the help and support!

Had the pleasure of meeting a FM today at his place in Chennai. Mr @Kannan .

I needed some help (I'm seriously bad with a screwdriver ) with some gear. Mr kannan not only invited me to his home, he took out time on a Sunday today from morning till late noon sorting out the issue. Enjoyed a cup of coffee with him too.

Thorough gentleman. Puts faith back in DIY'ers when FMs like this take out time to help twerps like me. Thanks @Kannan sir for the help and support!

Wow...You started a thank you thread.

It was nothing but a minor issue and I made Derek commute all the way from across the city :).
But he is modest about the screwdriver thing, as ultimately it was his screwdriver skills that sorted the issue with the gear :)

Truly appreciate the words Derek and fully agree with your words. I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Kannan last year in Chennai and he took me to the audiophiler's last paradise with the one of the high-end systems that I can listen to and dropped me back to the railway station :)

Now enjoy your tube buffer Derek ;)

Oh yes and btw the tube buffer was made by none other than @manniraj .

Many thanks to both these guys. I've constantly harassed them on the phone all day today!

I'm truly enjoying the buffer. 3 hour's of listening this evening! Can't wait for the tubes to break in!

Great to see the forum community coming together for some positive audio exchanges.
Derek looks like the move to the deep south is going well thanks to Kannan, manniraj and company!

Hifi hobby gives more like minded friends.. Of course the hobby consumes lot of our time with our new friends in a good way on searching for something..

Few miscreants here and there in this forum make the scene unpleasant. Otherwise most of the members here are good and helpful to each other in some other way.

Great to see the forum community coming together for some positive audio exchanges.
Derek looks like the move to the deep south is going well thanks to Kannan, manniraj and company!

I have so many good friends here in Chennai in the Audio scene always ready to help! So yes I'm loving the move down south nikhil!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back