Hello all

shriram

Hello everyone,

I just joined HFV, having been a casual visitor to this site several times in the past.. Incidentally i also happen to be vpriyan colleague who bought his Marantz pm7001+cd5001+MA BR2 combo (which was up for sale in HFV recently), and enjoying it to the hilt.

It turned out to be a welcome addition to my existing HT setup comprising of Onkyo TX-SR501 + JBL SCS135SI + Wharfedale Diamond 9.5. While the Onkyo and the Wharfie made for a fairly decent combination for music in my opinion, I was really looking to upgrade to dedicated stereo cd/amp. The Marantz cd-amp combo fit the bill perfectly!

Looking forward to be an active member of this awesome community!

Cheers,
Shriram

digital.gif

Hello Shriram!!!!!

Congrats on your new acquisition (Marantz pm7001+cd5001+MA BR2 combo) ... A warm welcome to this wonderful forum :)

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome to this community...

Regards,
Shriram

Back