Hello from Bangalore!

shyamv

Hi,

I am an avid music buff from Bangalore hooked on to Hifi equipment over the last 3 years. I have a vast collection of music across Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Prog Rock and my music interests have fuelled my exploration into HiFi equipment.

My modest Hifi equipment is probably classified as 'Entry/Budget' in the world of HiFi but it has given me countless hours of aural pleasure. I would like to continue to invest in upgrading my equipment.

Though I was a passive observer on this forum for a couple of years, I have registered recently and hope to exchange insightful conversations here to further my foray in HiFi world.

regards,
Shyam.

I bought the Tannoy V4s a week back. I wanted to try these out for a while before I decide between V4 and BR2. I am really loving the Tannoy V4 and just might sell the BR2 speakers.

Welcome buddy! I know a dealer at National Market who keeps used Tannoy stuff once in a while. They are a great buy as they come very cheap and could be better to those we get these days.

Welcome buddy! I know a dealer at National Market who keeps used Tannoy stuff once in a while. They are a great buy as they come very cheap and could be better to those we get these days.

Hi Prankey,

Thanks for the information. I may be visiting Bangalore for a few days from December 11 and would love to listen to used Tannoys for sale. Do you remember the name of the dealer? Where is National Market located?

Regards.

Hi Prankey,

Thanks for the information. I may be visiting Bangalore for a few days from December 11 and would love to listen to used Tannoys for sale. Do you remember the name of the dealer? Where is National Market located?

Regards.
Yes, let me know when you are here. Currently he has Pioneer tower speakers. He keeps getting AVRs and Speakers from all brands and selling them. There are many more me and few of us here know of. Will coordinate when you are here.

Yes, let me know when you are here. Currently he has Pioneer tower speakers. He keeps getting AVRs and Speakers from all brands and selling them. There are many more me and few of us here know of. Will coordinate when you are here.

Hi Prankey,

I plan to attend the Bangalore Workshop on 11th December and am free after the workshop.

Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back