Hello from Hyderabad

Hi guys, ME from hyd too.Except for Sameer how come none of you guys said hello when I joined in on the 19th. did'nt think there were so many of us from hyd.anyways count me in fellas,I stay near Diamond-Point in Secunderabad.Would love to interact with you.
Farouk.

My apoligies Farouk - I am traveling so I check my e-mail or log into HFV very sporadically - I just saw your pm earlier today. Anways welcome to the forum and hope we can be of assistance to you.
Cheers
Sid

Interesting to see so many members in Hyd :)
Like Sameer had said, Sid, Sameer and myself do catch up once in a while. I would be out of country for 3 weeks as well. I think we can plan for a meet by July end or so.

At last, the hyd guys seem to be waking up from their peaceful slumber...Was very surprised to see so much happening with Chennai, Mumbai and Bangalore members..but not a peep from Hyd guys..So its great that people are coming forward....Yes, we should all meet and get to know each other and maybe for newbies like me, can learn a lot from older (not only in age) , experienced members...Also gives us a chance to hear various kinds of equipments ..
Definitely count me in..

I am glad I found this site. I have been a regular on Audioreview, Audiogon.

Checking for any guys from Hyderabad or near by.

Right now in the mood to upgrade my Room.

Help appreciated.

THanks
Pandu

Hi

Greetings from a Hyderabadi from Chennai. Welcome to the forum. I take the opportunity to welcome Farouk also.

I'm glad you've woken up all the Hydbadis from their slumber;)

Do keep us informed if any Hyd HFV meet is organised I might certainly come if situation permits.

Rgds

Rajesh

I will be back in 3-4 weeks - taking an extended vacation in US:). Sameer - maybe we can generate ideas about where to meet, what eqpt. should be considered etc, just as you and me discussed a couple of months ago. What do you think? Other Hyd members - please post your thoughts as well. I am excited that our little Hyderbad Chapter is growing.
Cheers
Sid

Fine Sidvee .For audiio & video activity Club halls may not be condusive coz of echo issue.A mini banquet hall with carpet & wall panels would be ideal.Usually mini banquet halls are free till 3p.m on Sundays and may get them at reasonable cost with lunch.

Hyd members - Please try to locate a good place @ reasonable cost.

Last edited:
maybe we can generate ideas about where to meet, what eqpt. should be considered etc, just as you and me discussed a couple of months ago. What do you think? Other Hyd members - please post your thoughts as well. I am excited that our little Hyderbad Chapter is growing.

Fine Sidvee .For audiio & video activity Club halls may not be condusive coz of echo issue.A mini banquet hall with carpet & wall panels would be ideal.Usually mini banquet halls are free till 3p.m on Sundays and may get them at reasonable cost with lunch.

Why don't you guys try any of the clubs of which, I'm sure some of you may be members. The cost would be very reasonable AFAIK.

I concur with you Sameer. I think carpeting is a must. I will check out the hall at jubilee hills club - not too sure if it would be acoustically suitable though as I recall it is not carpetted.
Anyways will wait for others to chime in and we can take it forward from there.
Cheers
Sid

Large Dhurries would be available with shops leasing out Shamianas etc. They would be cheap to hire and would be very effective IMO.

hi frnds...
sorry 2 bother the gang, i m kamal i m in army n just happn 2 visit hyd . frnds i m planning 2 set up my first hifi... can u guys help me choosing it.

1. norge 1000+ wharfedale9.2

2. norge 2060 + wharfedale 9.2

3. norge 2060 + wharfedale 9.1

and also which the best place 2 buy and whats the best price i can get..

thanx 4 th ehelp in advance.

Browsing through the threads for past 1 month, but just joined. Still in R&D stage.

I will be building HT in staggered manner in next couple of months.
Bought Denon 2310 and doing auditioning for 2.0 setup.
Visited Vector last friday for Warfedale 9 series price check.
Hopefully I will have my 2.0 by July end. :yahoo:
For the last 3 years i am enjoying iPod-Shure SE530 combi and not it is time for HT. :thumbsup:

BTW, I live in Nizampet.

Thanks
Satya

enjoying iPod-Shure SE530 combi and not it is time for HT. :thumbsup:

BTW, I live in Nizampet.

... m stayin at nizampet road as well..

Hi,
I would like to request all the forum members in Hyderabad to post their mobile nos and e-mail so that we can contact each other.

P.N. Reddy

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back