Hello from Hyderabad

Hi guys,

What is the best Music Store in Hyderabad which has good collection of Audio CDs? I am in hunt for CDs, will start speaker audition in next few days.

Try Landmark, Banjara hills Next to Ohri's, got huge collection of regional and International.You can check Music world Rd No 12.Personally I prefer Landmark.

Hi I Am from Secunderabad and have joined the forum yesterday. I have also joined the group and am anxious to meet you all.

Thanks.

sonic nirvana,

Try Supreme audio in Koti opposite to gujrathi galli. There you will get 10 to 20% off on each of the audio and video titles. No carparking. Better go on two wheeler to koti.

If you end up spending in excess of Rs 500 you will be able to save good amount. Music world will not get you any discounts.

Thanks
Pandu

Just today I posted pictures of my audio setup in the My audio setup section in the bottom of the main forum page. If interested can visit my place.

I live in Jubilee hills near Padmalaya studios.

Thanks
pandu

enjoying iPod-Shure SE530 combi and not it is time for HT. :thumbsup:

BTW, I live in Nizampet.

... m stayin at nizampet road as well..

I am staying in Nizampet road as well..I started search to buy a HTiB but reading through this forum, I am now thinking of going to put together a HT system one by one.I am new to this hi-fi world and more inclined to jump into my first hifi setup sooner. Looking forward for help from members...

ubsmart,

There are lots of threads on this forum which talk about the HT setup. Before you go there, Please finalize teh budget, Musicvs HT percentage. Please post the same in the HTIB section or in the what should I buy section.

Thaks
Pandu

Hello all,

I am from Secunderabad, and I have just started on building my HT. Good to see so many guys from Hyderabad.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay

Back