Hello from Hyderabad

pdhanwada

I am glad I found this site. I have been a regular on Audioreview, Audiogon.

Checking for any guys from Hyderabad or near by.

Right now in the mood to upgrade my Room.

Help appreciated.

THanks
Pandu

Nice to have company in HIend audio. How many other forum members we have over here in hyd. How often do you meet.

Let me know when you meet next time. keep me in the loop.

Thanks
Pandu

Welcome & have a great time at HFV!

Cheers,
Shriram

How many other forum members we have over here in hyd. How often do you meet.

Welcome...This is something that has been missing at least for Hyderabad members..We need to get a bit more organized..Probably need someone to take the initiative ..No...I'm not a good organizer...:)

Since u said that you were on the lookout for an upgrade, what were u having in mind ?

Nice to have company in HIend audio. How many other forum members we have over here in hyd. How often do you meet.

Let me know when you meet next time. keep me in the loop.

Thanks
Pandu

Sure.Me ,gopi & sidvee meet once in two months but there are many from Hyderabad.

m toooooooo.... in hyd .. guys me in in case we meet uip some time... was in madhapur for cpl of years.. now in nizampet road...

Great to see some posts from Hyd members:clapping:. Like Sameer stated we do have a very small get together every couple of months either at my place or Sameers place. It is a great time, listening to Jazz, Classic Rock, Indian Pop etc. We also do some equipt. comparisons and our own reviews. Generall a fun time usually well lubricated by Bud or KF so the equipment sounds better and better towards the end:eek:hyeah:.
We should plan a bigger meeting next time. Sameer and myself have discussed this but coz of our fairly busy schedules have never given it a serious though but maybe now we will plan, maybe get a hall at a club. BTW I live in Jubilee Hills as well.
Cheers
Sid

Hi guys, ME from hyd too.Except for Sameer how come none of you guys said hello when I joined in on the 19th. did'nt think there were so many of us from hyd.anyways count me in fellas,I stay near Diamond-Point in Secunderabad.Would love to interact with you.
Farouk.

@skumar @idlebrain

Sure.Lets try as soon as possible. Waiting for sidvee...

I will be back in 3-4 weeks - taking an extended vacation in US:). Sameer - maybe we can generate ideas about where to meet, what eqpt. should be considered etc, just as you and me discussed a couple of months ago. What do you think? Other Hyd members - please post your thoughts as well. I am excited that our little Hyderbad Chapter is growing.
Cheers
Sid

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back