hello gurus : Denon DHT-1311XP upgradable to 7.1ch

vdpandit

yes thats what some dealer from south india claims, is it a fact, and if yes , what will the upgrade involve, with respect to the avr and also with respect to the speakers

Denon DHT-1311XP upgradable to 7.1ch

also are the speakers supplied with denon dht 1311 xp , good enough

The AVR-1311 receiver is available for about Rs 24k, while the SYS-391 speakers, if sold separately, retail for about Rs 20k

total package is available at 39.5 k , with discount, is it a good deal. if i bargain to 35k.

thank u all of u sirs :)

sorry sir, i am learning to use this forum and request to be forgiven, shall try to be efficient next time.
by the way , i love the sound of jbl cinema 300 speakers.

Yamaha RX-V465 receiver | JBL Cinema 300 5.1 speakers

whats your take on it.
and can i buy them as a 5.1 channel setup and upgrade the same to 7.1 by adding a pair of extra speakers, is it technically doable, pls shed some light on it.

sorry sir, i am learning to use this forum and request to be forgiven, shall try to be efficient next time.

whats your take on it.
and can i buy them as a 5.1 channel setup and upgrade the same to 7.1 by adding a pair of extra speakers, is it technically doable, pls shed some light on it.

Denon 1311 and 1611 have two two audio pre-out for surround back. You will need a pair of additional speakers and a stereo amplifier or two powered speakers to drive the additional two channels. Please download this power point presentation to get a better idea.

whats your take on it.

personally i don't like the combo too much. sounds a little bright. bass is good, trademark JBL.
the JBL speakers do pair well with Harman Kardon receivers. but their entry level receiver like AVR-134 don't support HD audio. for HD audio u will have to look at least at the AVR-255.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back