Hello... hfv members

prgk13

I'm here to mostly learn and share my little knowledge abt tv (plasma, lcd/led, etc)... :licklips:

i would like to say thanks/congrats to all who are actively helping now and those who already shared their valuable knowledge/info in the forum threads. :clapping:

hope this all will be helpful for me in my future purchase of the tv...

Welcome to HFV... but how come your post count is '0'?

hello... rmcws, obiviously i'm '0' (means my posts are):mad:, coz i'm new to hfv and just putting my step in here. right now no posts are there coz whatever i'm seeing here are little known & majorly NEW to me. hope its not an offense!

Thnx for the warm welcome & wishes to all of u guys spirovious, theironhorse, anubisX and RMCWS.

I have been going thru all threads of my interest to get to know this better and here i like the avatar of anubisX and his cool collection of 3D clips. i intend to watch them in my future 3d tv.

hello... rmcws, obiviously i'm '0' (means my posts are):mad:, coz i'm new to hfv and just putting my step in here. right now no posts are there coz whatever i'm seeing here are little known & majorly NEW to me. hope its not an offense!

I meant whenever you post something, your no. of post increases. I can see you have posted twice above here, but still there no. of post for is '0'.

Doesn't posting in introduction section count? Can any experience FMs say about it.

I meant whenever you post something, your no. of post increases. I can see you have posted twice above here, but still there no. of post for is '0'.

Doesn't posting in introduction section count? Can any experience FMs say about it.

yes, i too see that. perhaps you are right, it doesn't taken into count whatever 'posting' in introduction and it could be right as it doesn't belongs to any discussion or information.

anyhow, thank u for pointing it out!

Back