Hello/Namaskara/Vanakkam

s2nseek

I am pleasantly surprised with this website as it was referred by one of my buddy who is also a nut case according to our family and friends. I immediately felt like true home coming to be with the company of folks who dedicates most of their life to please 2 out of our 6 senses. :D

Please visit my blog to see who am I?:confused:

As I mentioned in my signature section, I have butt load of gadgets that operates at 120v. If you have any experience in dealing with them in India, your input would be highly appreciated.

Once again thank you very much for the site owner for hosting this site to unite all the audio(video)philes in Indian context and looking forward to establish long term contact with whoever is interested.

:cheers:

I am pleasantly surprised with this website as it was referred by one of my buddy who is also a nut case according to our family and friends. I immediately felt like true home coming to be with the company of folks who dedicates most of their life to please 2 out of our 6 senses. :D

Please visit my blog to see who am I?:confused:

As I mentioned in my signature section, I have butt load of gadgets that operates at 120v. If you have any experience in dealing with them in India, your input would be highly appreciated.

Once again thank you very much for the site owner for hosting this site to unite all the audio(video)philes in Indian context and looking forward to establish long term contact with whoever is interested.

Hello/Namaskara/Vanakkam:D

Wlcome to home, mate. We always welcome a passionate audiphile here. Looking forward to ur usefull contribution towards forum.

That's quite a setup u have got. :thumbsup:

Welcome again.

i guess most of us relate to that - being referred to as nut cases. but they all come home and we've had the best times sitting over and listening to music. welcome

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back