• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

hello to all and HiFivision

echinna

hai,

i frequently visiy this site to find the interesting thinks of latest hi-fi audio & vedio. Is is very good.

I have seen recently sony model HT-DDW5000. performance ok.

i request for perforance feed back of this sony system

thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

ka_krishna

Hello to all members in this Wonderful forum for true sound enthusiasts. I am a 'Newbie' to this hi fi world and would like to go on a systematic and organised journey into this nostalgic and loyal hi fi world.

This is a great forum and most of all it is a world of true blue music lovers and enthusiasts.

I wish all members a great day and may this tribe of true blue hi fi enthusiasts increase.

Thanking you with
best regards
K Anantakrishna

denzong

Welcome buddy. Pls avoid the sony. Search the site and you shall have the ans. Just deterred a friend from buying yesterday

az2325

welcome to hifi vision.

SPONSORED ADS

Warmonger

Re: Hello to everyone

Can't believe I haven't see this site before. But I'm on board now and happy to be a member.

kronosav

Hi,

Yes all the features of Sony HT-DDW5000 model are good including 60hms1kHz 90W + 90W Amplifier.

The only thing is the warranty period is just 1 year which make me disappointment about this product.

tdbin

i would love to join this site, to see new videos n movies
very interesting
thanks

tdbin

SPONSORED ADS