• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

hello to all and HiFivision

kronosav

Hello,

Is there anybody who help me to find a best speaker for my music system?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Vintage2013

Hi everybody, i'm larry
I love vinage turntable and visit this forum frequently and enjoy to join this forum,thanks

Basir ansari

Re: led to TV

Hi I have 18 inch AOC led monitor and I want to set a TV by using pendrive to watch videos and movies
Can you please suggest me which device I have to buy

tinuravi

Hi everybody,
i am very happy to join this forum, though i have been a regular visitor for some time to clear my doubts regarding the audio world. I find this site extremely helpful to newbies like me although i am struggling to learn the technical words used by the much knowledgeable members here.

Have been an audio enthusiast since childhood, satisfied myself with some local made stereo amplifiers and three way floor speakers for my music needs. Later got busy with my early professional life and now getting stable financially and time wise, so planning now to assemble a good music system following the advice of the experts here.

Wish all the members and myself a good surf and searchinghere .
Bye, take care...:signthankspin:

hai,

i frequently visiy this site to find the interesting thinks of latest hi-fi audio & vedio. Is is very good.

I have seen recently sony model HT-DDW5000. performance ok.

i request for perforance feed back of this sony system

thanks
Welcome to the site.

aubreydaniels

Hello friends,
I am a first time user. My interest is in valve radios, record players, pendulum clocks, winding wrist watches, coal iron press etc.
I am seeking to buy an EM84 valve - the magic eye for my Philips radio. Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks
Aubrey Daniels

efernand1

Hello friends,
I am a first time user. My interest is in valve radios, record players, pendulum clocks, winding wrist watches, coal iron press etc.
I am seeking to buy an EM84 valve - the magic eye for my Philips radio. Any leads would be helpful.
Thanks
Aubrey Daniels
Hi

Welcome to HFV

I am sure you will enjoy and contribute to the valuable posts and information available in various threads...

Happy Browsing!

Please post a requirement thread in the Wanted section...

SPONSORED ADS