HELP ! Bookshelf Wall Mount

Silentpro

Hello ,
My Wall are facing opposite side of my sofa , and i need rear bookshelf to be directed towards sofa 40degree rotation from a attached wall, does anyone have idea to fix the speakers towards front facing from vertical walls ?
Have a look at this .. If anyone having this wall holder for bookshelf ping me ..

I had these stands for my side walls facing towards my sofa. They are good and can take heavy load. I only have one complaint because of my room size. Since my side walls are near to the sofa and couldn’t have enough angle to tilt them down. May be I should have fixed them little down. However it does the work very well.

I had these stands for my side walls facing towards my sofa. They are good and can take heavy load. I only have one complaint because of my room size. Since my side walls are near to the sofa and couldn’t have enough angle to tilt them down. May be I should have fixed them little down. However it does the work very well.
How much for a pair?? U paid

Then the brackets will surely be much more expensive than the speakers.
Will that work for you?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back