Help Buying 50" Plasma

Went to Bajaj Electronics at Punjagutta in Hyderabad today and saw the 50" Samsung B550 plasma (full HD) on display. The initial quote was 76.5k but the salesman offered to bring it down to 75k right away without any negotiation and with a promise of same day delivery. The price could perhaps be brought down even further with some hard negotiation.

are you sure that they quoted 76k for PS50B550??? If so, please give me the sales person's contacts...

UPDATE:

I canceled the deal...

I asked him to give discount on dvd player or increase the gold coin.
he said it's not possible.

So i cancelled the deal,
i'll check out some other store, to get a better deal.

Hey,
Have contacted another ezone,
they said, gold scheme is over, but on this saturday, another scheme is coming, so similarly, he'll try to give me a discount of 6,000 on LG 50" PQ70 @ 57,000. in the form of offer (which is worth 6,000 as in 4gm of gold).

What do you think, about this, it's not a sure shot thing, but I'm hoping for the best.

and do u think, i should ask for a lesser price than 57,000, as this price was 10 days before, or it should be the same. (excluding the discount item of Rs. 6,000)

what r ur views about this ?

LG50PQ70 - Rs.55,000/- Vijay Sales.

Can someone confirm the cost of the Samsung PS50B550? It says 100,000 at Samsung.in

Can someone confirm the cost of the Samsung PS50B550? It says 100,000 at Samsung.in

At Bajaj Electronics in Hyd, i was given a quote of 75,000.. a figure of 78,000 has been quoted to one of our friends in Pune (another thread)..

http://www.hifivision.com/television/5985-need-help-t-v-its-setup.html

both of these are pre-negotiation quotes.. with Diwali discounts and a bit of bargaining, u could get it for a much lesser net cost..

please do also check out a peculiar 50 HZ issue that has been also discussed in that thread.. while it's possible that the panel does not suffer from it, a check would be good before u buy..

Don't you think, in diwali offer, dealers are gonna increase the price, and then give a dvd player as a gift !!! (i.e. same as increasing the price tag, and then start a "SALE", as in clothes)

n what do u think, is the Net price, before any Offers or discounts for 50LGPQ70,

Is 55,000 from vijay sales a quoted price, or a discounted price ???

panasonic has launched their festive/diwali offers on last saturday (12/sep).

pricing seems to be aggressive and panasonic brand shop should be willing to sell you for much lower than what you find in this pdf http://panasonic.co.in/web/ImgCont/1050/Offer_Catalogue1.pdf

i'll probably take the plunge finally and am considering their 42 inch full hd model. the brand shop/dealer was open to negotiation when i was ready to buy.

panasonic has launched their festive/diwali offers on last saturday (12/sep).

pricing seems to be aggressive and panasonic brand shop should be willing to sell you for much lower than what you find in this pdf http://panasonic.co.in/web/ImgCont/1050/Offer_Catalogue1.pdf

i'll probably take the plunge finally and am considering their 42 inch full hd model. the brand shop/dealer was open to negotiation when i was ready to buy.

The p/ex price of the G10 is 73.9k. Some forum members have picked up the G10 for 65k IIRC. Go figure!

I read in this forum that plasma tv is not suitable for bright rooms, i have a bright living room , can somebody pls clarify as it can't be checked in stores.

what do you want clarified? Yes if your room is bright and there is no way for you to control the light, then an LCD is a better idea.

I read in this forum that plasma tv is not suitable for bright rooms, i have a bright living room , can somebody pls clarify as it can't be checked in stores.

The Z and V series finally! But, both would be WAY out of my budget:sad:
If only they sold the THX certified G10..

need a 60inch+ tv like the LG-60PG70FR costs around 2lakh.

Interesting price cause Cnet Asia reports the price of this TV as 12000 Singapore dollars and 8999 american dollars.If its selling for 2 lakhs in India then its a steal for a dark room movie watcher.

Samsung plasmas are very difficult to find in the market :(... So guys, please suggest me some 50" plasma full hd from panasonic...

From Panasonic you could get the S10 and the 850D. They have also launched the high end V and Z series.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back