Help buying a 65" plasma

I am in same the boat because of failure rate, have an issue with my tv where the lan port and USB are not working, Samsung engineer came down said PCB has to be changed, it will cost 5.3 k, including service charge cost will come up to 7.5k. Now they are saying they dont have the part in stock and they will put 33% depreciation for a 3 year old set and pay me the balance money. I spent 1.6 lakhs on the TV, hardly 3 years old and just because they do not have a part work 6 k in stock i am loosing more than 10 times that amount. If anyone knows any higher ups in samsung let me know, i want to escalate and push this cause its not aceeptable,as of now they are giving me a runaround between the Service center and customer care, there is no escalation matrix or standard of support here. So even if you go for extended warranty, in the end you will get a LCD as replacement or money back post deducting the depreciation.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back