help buying HT. noob here.

noob101

Hey people:),
This is my first ever post in a forum!!:yahoo:...
I'm a newbie to the field of sound...
Infact I had no idea about a reciever and its role in a HT until now:eek::sad:...

So I'm supposed to decide on a home theatre system by the end of the weekend and I've been given specified choices as these are on offer at present.

I'm going to set it up in the living room.gonna use it for music and movies.I'm not a fan of metal.like r&b and pop.I like my bass real deep! and nice crisp highs too!
I have a DVD player but use my media hard disk the most...
I'm very particular about my sound! ...for headphones only audio technika quenched my thirst ...hate beats by Dre!!:p:indifferent14:

The options are :

1.Yamaha YHT-196. - rs.14000

2.Denon DHT-1312XP. - rs.14800

3.LG DH7520TW. - rs.19200

4.Samsung HT-E3550. - rs.20700

5.Onkyo TXSR 313 + JAMO A102HCS6. - rs.22200

6.Denon AVR1513 + SUPERNOVA HT. - rs.23600

7.Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK. - rs.29500

8. Harman/Kardon AVR70 +HKTS9BQ. - rs.37000

I need details on what to look for in HT's .
The best among the above and value for money.
Does anyone know the market prices for the above?
Are the above worth the gig or should I pass for better equipment in the market??.
why don't the first four require a reciever?
I have a feeling I'm gonna go in for 7. cuz its harman kardon and jbl!!!:licklips:

Thanks in advance!! reply asap got a decision to make!
relying on you guyz!!thanks tons again!!

Hmm I am a bit skeptical about the prices u have posted... Are these demo piece prices??? Coz most of the prices u have posted are half their normal rate... If u can really buy at these prices then nothing like it & congrats to u... Anyway I feel the best way to buy anything in audio is to listen to it ur self ... So go audition these & pick whichever u like best... Although I would seriously recommend u stay away from Sony Samsung lg kind of brands & choose between brands like HK/JBL, denon, onkyo, yamaha etc...

Hey people:),
This is my first ever post in a forum!!:yahoo:...
I'm a newbie to the field of sound...
Infact I had no idea about a reciever and its role in a HT until now:eek::sad:...

So I'm supposed to decide on a home theatre system by the end of the weekend and I've been given specified choices as these are on offer at present.

I'm going to set it up in the living room.gonna use it for music and movies.I'm not a fan of metal.like r&b and pop.I like my bass real deep! and nice crisp highs too!
I have a DVD player but use my media hard disk the most...
I'm very particular about my sound! ...for headphones only audio technika quenched my thirst ...hate beats by Dre!!:p:indifferent14:

The options are :

1.Yamaha YHT-196. - rs.14000

2.Denon DHT-1312XP. - rs.14800

3.LG DH7520TW. - rs.19200

4.Samsung HT-E3550. - rs.20700

5.Onkyo TXSR 313 + JAMO A102HCS6. - rs.22200

6.Denon AVR1513 + SUPERNOVA HT. - rs.23600

7.Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK. - rs.29500

8. Harman/Kardon AVR70 +HKTS9BQ. - rs.37000

I need details on what to look for in HT's .
The best among the above and value for money.
Does anyone know the market prices for the above?
Are the above worth the gig or should I pass for better equipment in the market??.
why don't the first four require a reciever?
I have a feeling I'm gonna go in for 7. cuz its harman kardon and jbl!!!:licklips:

Thanks in advance!! reply asap got a decision to make!
relying on you guyz!!thanks tons again!!

Are u living in UAE. The price seems to be quoted from sharafdg.com.

yes prices rea very lesss..
anyway 5,7 are good as they are separates..there are plenty of options...
take ur time and audition and decide...

Okay ,this is gonna sound dumb but what are separates??...u mean the speaker and reciever are separate?...How are the others then??

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back