• Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harman/Kardon AVR70 +HKTS9BQ.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noob101

Hey people:),
This is my first ever post in a forum!!:yahoo:...
I'm a newbie to the field of sound...
Infact I had no idea about a reciever and its role in a HT until now:eek::sad:...

So I'm supposed to decide on a home theatre system by the end of the weekend and I've been given specified choices as these are on offer at present.

I'm going to set it up in the living room.gonna use it for music and movies.I'm not a fan of metal.like r&b and pop.I like my bass real deep! and nice crisp highs too!
I have a DVD player but use my media hard disk the most...
I'm very particular about my sound! ...for headphones only audio technika quenched my thirst ...hate beats by Dre!!:p:indifferent14:

The options are :

1.Yamaha YHT-196. - rs.14000

2.Denon DHT-1312XP. - rs.14800

3.LG DH7520TW. - rs.19200

4.Samsung HT-E3550. - rs.20700

5.Onkyo TXSR 313 + JAMO A102HCS6. - rs.22200

6.Denon AVR1513 + SUPERNOVA HT. - rs.23600

7.Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK. - rs.29500

8. Harman/Kardon AVR70 +HKTS9BQ. - rs.37000

I need details on what to look for in HT's .
The best among the above and value for money.
Does anyone know the market prices for the above?
Are the above worth the gig or should I pass for better equipment in the market??.
why don't the first four require a reciever?
I have a feeling I'm gonna go in for 7. cuz its harman kardon and jbl!!!:licklips:

Thanks in advance!! reply asap got a decision to make!
relying on you guyz!!thanks tons again!!

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 126
I think your choice for Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK. - rs.29500 is very good. I have auditioned this pair & found it to be excellent.

By the way where it is available for Rs.29500 ? Because I was quoted Rs.45000/- in Pune. i.e. AVR70 Rs.25000/- + JBL SCS200.5BK Rs.20000/-

Pl. let me know the name and address of the dealer.

These prices are from dubai... The OP has already posting this thread once & reposting it does not make sense to me... Anyway my view is this package would weigh 30-40KG plus by any conservative estimate & bringing it to India (when u can carry only a maximum of only about 30kgs as part of ur airline free allowance would be a b*tch... Best alternative would be to buy a nice avr from there & buy the speakers here...

I think your choice for Harman/Kardon AVR70 + JBL SCS200.5BK. - rs.29500 is very good. I have auditioned this pair & found it to be excellent.

By the way where it is available for Rs.29500 ? Because I was quoted Rs.45000/- in Pune. i.e. AVR70 Rs.25000/- + JBL SCS200.5BK Rs.20000/-

Pl. let me know the name and address of the dealer.

thnkz!!....
The prices are from dubai...
AND thakz for letting me know the indian price too! :)
any idea about the prices of the other HT's??

These prices are from dubai... The OP has already posting this thread once & reposting it does not make sense to me... Anyway my view is this package would weigh 30-40KG plus by any conservative estimate & bringing it to India (when u can carry only a maximum of only about 30kgs as part of ur airline free allowance would be a b*tch... Best alternative would be to buy a nice avr from there & buy the speakers here...

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm new to using forums.Had no idea of the moderator's approval of a thread and thought it was an error in posting.I'm sorry about that!:sad:

I'd be using it in DXB and shipping it to India later.So don't suppose weight is an issue.

I would look at only the Onkyo TX-SR313 package.

Those Super Nova speakers are junk.

Thanks for the heads up...Kinda saw that coming. :eek:hyeah:
Any idea about the yamaha?.Cuz yamaha usually is know for its sound.
I would personally stick with the H/K + JBL :p

Back