Help Denon AVR 1400H Troubleshoot - Gurgaon

spycatcher

Hi,

My Denon AVR 1400H just goes back into standby mode with a Red Light flashing every .5 sec. I tried factory re-setting but doesnt work.

Very scared it could be an spike. ANy help will be much appreciated? Also if anyone os aware of a service centre in Gurgaon please let me know. I bought it from Amazon. Unfortunately it's not of Denon India so I can't go there. (I realised this later on)

Thanks

Hi,

My Denon AVR 1400H just goes back into standby mode with a Red Light flashing every .5 sec. I tried factory re-setting but doesnt work.

Very scared it could be an spike. ANy help will be much appreciated? Also if anyone os aware of a service centre in Gurgaon please let me know. I bought it from Amazon. Unfortunately it's not of Denon India so I can't go there. (I realised this later on)

Thanks
I had this problem once and it was because of a speaker terminal touching each other. Remove all the wires and identify if there is any faulty one by connecting one by one. Using banana plugs seems to be better and clean.

"Power turns off and the power indicator flashes in red approx. every 0.5 seconds.
Check the speaker connections. The protection circuit may have been activated because speaker cable core wires came in contact with each other or a core wire was disconnected from the connector and came in contact with the rear panel of this unit. After unplugging the power cord, take corrective action such as firmly re-twisting the core wire or taking care of the connector, and then reconnect the wire. link
Turn down the volume and turn on the power again. link
This unit’s amplifier circuit has failed. Unplug the power cord and contact our customer service center. "

Thanks tried that. Unfortunately, the problem persists. It switches on with initial display but after a second switches off with a "tak" and moves into standby mode red light blinking.

Thanks tried that. Unfortunately, the problem persists. It switches on with initial display but after a second switches off with a "tak" and moves into standby mode red light blinking.
You mean, without any speakers connected to AVR, issue is still there ?
Also make sure to have some voltage stabilizer for AVR. I am using v-guard.

hope you carried out factory reset.

Turn off the power using Power Button .
Press Power Button while simultaneously pressing GAME and INFO.
Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Initialized” appears on the display.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back