Help me choose Jamo/Monitor Audio

kamal9977

Budget: 75-80K for the complete hi-fi set up
Interest: Movies% 60 Music 40%

i have narrowed down to the following
AVR: Onkyo NR 609 (INR 33K)
Blueray player: Panasonic BDT 110 (INR 13K)

I was about to purchase Jamo S608 tower with 260 sub, S60 centre, S602 rear (complete 5.1 @ INR 30K). But then one of my friend suggested to check MA outlet. I auditioned RX6 tower and Bronze BX2 bookshelves. I was impressed with BX2 crystal clear sound but it costs around 22.5K which means i have to go for add on's at a later stage.

Is it better to go with Jamo or MA? Is MA worth paying a heavy price with Bronze BX series 5.1 package costing INR 80K?

Which one should i opt? please help me out....:

Would strongly suggest auditioning both the brands before taking decision as every speaker has its own characteristics. After looking into your requirement, pls consider Polk Audio into the list, they sound great on movies.

With Onkyo ,MA can sound a bit bright.MA can be better choice over jamo.Still demo can help you out better.
Other options can be Q-acoustic,Tannoy,Dali.

Budget: 75-80K for the complete hi-fi set up
Interest: Movies% 60 Music 40%

Is it better to go with Jamo or MA? Is MA worth paying a heavy price with Bronze BX series 5.1 package costing INR 80K?

Which one should i opt? please help me out....:

Hi Kamal9977,

Actually i am also interested in buying the 5.1 setup from MA either the Bronze BX 6 or Silver RX 6. The price which was quoted to me was around Rs. 1.5 lac for the BX6 and Rs. 2.5 lac for the RX6.

Could you let me know where did you get your quote of Rs. 80k and for which series ?

Thanks in advance.

Rahul

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back