Help me decide: Denon vs Marantz

I have jamo s606 with yamaha rx-v 673 and its just perfect match according to me and for sub go with klipsch or velodyne

Hello Amarendra
I am using Denon AVR-3313
This is good Reciever and one thing from my side. Denon And Marantz are from D&M Group.
Marantz uses good components than Denon.
This is the general fifference.

Hello Amarendra
I am using Denon AVR-3313
This is good Reciever and one thing from my side. Denon And Marantz are from D&M Group.
Marantz uses good components than Denon.
This is the general fifference.

Denon if watching movies is prime, Marantz for music. Try both yourself, if possible and then decide.

My friend is using Denon x2000 & i just migrated from Onkyo 606 to Marantz 5008.having heard all the 3,must say Marantz sounds more balanced.somehow felt Denon to be a tad brighter on movies,Marantz high frequencies are much cleaner & its the best one for 2.1 music. But as always demo & decide for urself. :licklips:

Buy the one that has better after sales support in your area. Even though they have some common background, there are differences in after-sales service. In my region it is easier to get service for Denon than Marantz.
I personally find both brands equally good. I don't feel that Marantz is made more for music in mind and Denon for movies.

Hi, How would you all compare Marantz NR1504 with Denon 1100W (leaving the number of channels aside as 1100W has 7.2); especially when my usage is more with music.

I plan to pick one of the above receivers and then build the speaker package in steps like start with Wharfedale 220 as fronts and then pick other components like Subwoofer, Centre channel and surrounds in a phased manner (possibly all from Wharfedale family except SW possibly from Velodyne).

I am not able to decide between Marantz NR1504 and Denon AVR X1100W, please help.

I bought a brand new Marantz 5006 recently but never used it. I have a yamaha 477 and happy with it. Thinking whether to sell Yamaha or Marantz...

Please suggest between marantz 5012 vs denon x3400h.
AUDIO wise Audition is the best way to compare taste differs person to person.
I would prefer Denon over these two for Front display.But if you compare it side by side Denon has 3 hdmi output but Marantz has 2 hdmi out with traditional 7.1 channel input.
Both has 7.2 pre out which is great addition in this step.
Finally its your call and your Ear has to justify them.
All the best

[emoji41]

AUDIO wise Audition is the best way to compare taste differs person to person.
I would prefer Denon over these two for Front display.But if you compare it side by side Denon has 3 hdmi output but Marantz has 2 hdmi out with traditional 7.1 channel input.
Both has 7.2 pre out which is great addition in this step.
Finally its your call and your Ear has to justify them.
All the best

[emoji41]

Thanks, i believe marantz can be auditioned at mz audio. Where can i listen to denon x3400h?

Between the two, it should be Denon x 3400 for its Audyssey XT32 than the Marantz 5012 with Audyssey EQ XT ..

Yeah even i read so, all other specs are almost identical(even the dac) and denon have upper hand with xt32. Now only thing is which one sound better.

Does xt32 make big difference?

Does xt32 make big difference?

XT32 is the most advanced processing from Audyssey.. EQ XT being the next best..

AVR with XT32 have Sub EQ HT feature, which has the capability of EQ two different subs..

Here is some info, that is more technical..

multeq-flavors-edit_400785.jpg

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back