Help me find the song in this movie trailer.

longshanks

YouTube - Boarding Gate Trailer

Trying to find the song from this trailer which plays as a bit at the end after asia argento says "I did because i love you"

I have the soundtrack from the movie and it does contain this song.I have been trying to find this song for almost 2 years.

Ive tried posting this in diff forums and some have also posted the same question in IMBD but till now no clue.

Any help will be appreciated.:)

Trying to find the song from this trailer which plays as a bit at the end after asia argento says "I did because i love you"

I have the soundtrack from the movie and it does contain this song.I have been trying to find this song for almost 2 years.

Ive tried posting this in diff forums and some have also posted the same question in IMBD but till now no clue.

Any help will be appreciated.:)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Raja, I don't know what you are trying, but there is no song in the trailer. There is just a small sound track. If you see the whole movie, at the end, they will usually list all the songs played.

Cheers

"I have the soundtrack from the movie and it does contain this song.I have been trying to find this song for almost 2 years.".....wat????so you have the song and you are still searching?//am i missing out something here?.....hmmmm but it sounds like something from 'enigma' or 'deep forest's stables!!

Last edited:

Yes, movie trailers wont always have songs or music from the actual movie.

Raja, I don't know what you are trying, but there is no song in the trailer. There is just a small sound track. If you see the whole movie, at the end, they will usually list all the songs played.

Cheers

There is just the begining music of the song and i am trying to find the song to which that starting music belongs to. :)

so you have the song and you are still searching?//am i missing out something here?

Like i mentioned above it is not necessary for a movie trailer to have music from the actual movie itself.

More discussions abt the same query what i have:

Boarding Gate trailer - song at the end??? - help? | Facebook

IMDb :: Boards :: Boarding Gate (2007) :: Trailer Song

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back