help me out...

akshya1979kumar

hello frnds, me new here am from delhi and planning to get a new home theater. upper limit of my budget is 200k. my room size is 14 by 28 foot. 80 % i ll be using it for watching movies and tv 20% for listening music.
Planning to get a decent receiver and speker set up.
1. I know my budget is not gr8 but its all i can afford or else i can plan to
buildup 1 by 1.
2. please advice which recever should i cosider - marantz 6003 vs onkyo 706 denon 2310
3. spekers i was looking for - klipsch RF 62

hello frnds, me new here am from delhi and planning to get a new home theater. upper limit of my budget is 200k. my room size is 14 by 28 foot. 80 % i ll be using it for watching movies and tv 20% for listening music.
buildup 1 by 1.
2. please advice which recever should i cosider - marantz 6003 vs onkyo 706 denon 2310

if i were you i definitely go for marantz 6003 i has superb audio performance and got superb reviews

thanx for repling papaji
okay i have auditioned 606 and 6003 but with differnt spekers 606 with klipsch f3 and 6003 with jamo. feel like 6003 was better but 1 thing on mind is 706 i am getting for 45k and marantz for approx 60k and more over 706 is thx certified bit confused and what bout speakers..... which 1 to go for

buildup 1 by 1.

Akshya

How many places do you want to post the same enquiry.?

yaar i was new here so i didnt knew then some1 told me to start new thread hota hai . Actually wasnt sure k koi reply karega and i was in desperate need of advice.....
So sorry..........

yaar i was new here so i didnt knew then some1 told me to start new thread hota hai . Actually wasnt sure k koi reply karega and i was in desperate need of advice.....
So sorry..........

Buddy

i have seen tht u have been on this forum for more than 2 hours now, you must have seen the response..
i think more than 150 posts have been posted in this 2 hours, and i am sure you have got not less than 10..hehe

so dont worry...any how, out of those 10, 3 are mine only...LOL...:p

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back