Help needed for an AV installer

TheSeeker

hello,

dont know how to write this, but mentioning it anyway so that it could be of some help to someone. hope its okay with the mods.

i know an AV installer/technician since few years who was earlier with marantz (iirc). he had helped setup my system too couple of years back. i had been out of touch with him since quite long, when i received a message from him few days back, telling about the ordeal he went through this year. he suffered a stroke & the left part of his body got paralyzed. in this condition his mother passed away in feb & his elder sister too in aug. he's in a bad situation financially as he has exhausted most of his savings in his treatment, and thus is seeking help from the community. atleast one of the members here has known him from years & has helped him. some others have also contributed to him. i guess some of the members might know him. his name is mr. mahendra reddy. am sharing his bank-account details for everybody's reference & if anybody's willing to help. will share mr. mahendra's phone no. over DM with anyone who wants to know.

thanks.

Attachments

• mahendra reddy kotak mahindra.jpeg
    mahendra reddy kotak mahindra.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
hello,

dont know how to write this, but mentioning it anyway so that it could be of some help to someone. hope its okay with the mods.

i know an AV installer/technician since few years who was earlier with marantz (iirc). he had helped setup my system too couple of years back. i had been out of touch with him since quite long, when i received a message from him few days back, telling about the ordeal he went through this year. he suffered a stroke & the left part of his body got paralyzed. in this condition his mother passed away in feb & his elder sister too in aug. he's in a bad situation financially as he has exhausted most of his savings in his treatment, and thus is seeking help from the community. atleast one of the members here has known him from years & has helped him. some others have also contributed to him. i guess some of the members might know him. his name is mr. mahendra reddy. am sharing his bank-account details for everybody's reference & if anybody's willing to help. will share mr. mahendra's phone no. over DM with anyone who wants to know.

thanks.
Is he completely disabled to work now or partially handicapped and could still take up some work?
Sorry to hear about him

Would suggest not to display bank account details like this. Banking cybercrime is very high since 1 year.
Let those interested in contributing contact you or your friend and then share his account details.

Is he completely disabled to work now or partially handicapped and could still take up some work?
Sorry to hear about him

unable to work yet. says will take some more time.

Would suggest not to display bank account details like this. Banking cybercrime is very high since 1 year.
Let those interested in contributing contact you or your friend and then share his account details.

thanks, yes. can any mod kindly remove the attached image in the OP pls?

will be doing that this weekend on milaap probably. have asked him for some more details in order to create fundraiser. yet to receive his response.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back