Help with Atmos speakers in concrete ceiling

Well the best option for concrete ceilings would be get an enclosure and install in ceiling speakers. Much better for atmos vs the 10-15k speakers available.

Attachments

• EF7E25EB-599D-4059-9CF1-93C8FF0AF587.jpeg
    EF7E25EB-599D-4059-9CF1-93C8FF0AF587.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 83
If pro speaker option is ok, one could look at JBL SCS8. This is what I would be using for my dedicated theatre. Easy to mount, could be angled properly and reasonably priced.

i had used this method to mount yamaha entry-level htib bookshelves on my hall's ceiling. can be swiveled sideways & up-down.
Which Yamaha speakers? Also, which AVR and what are the other speakers connected to system?

Can you please share a few pic of the installation?

Which Yamaha speakers? Also, which AVR and what are the other speakers connected to system?

Can you please share a few pic of the installation?
I initially installed my yamaha yht99 HTIB speakers in the ceiling using mounts from amazon. Please refer the below link

I initially installed my yamaha yht99 HTIB speakers in the ceiling using mounts from amazon. Please refer the below link

I ended up installing Taga 606 speakers on concrete ceiling using mounts from amazon... :)

superb please share pics
Sharing a few pics including that of the setup.

I didn't use the screws and drill bit that came with the kit from Amazon. I used 6mm fastner bolt and for that I had to get another 8mm drill bit. I have a B&D hammer drill that was deployed to execute the concrete drilling. Everything DIY.

20210818_055227.jpg

20210818_055143.jpg

20210725_062405.jpg

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back