Help with Atmos speakers in concrete ceiling

Congrats and pls share your Atmos Experience . Is it worth to spend on this ?
My experience is awesome after installing the svs elevation. And 100% yes and well worth it to spend for Atmos. Even 5.1 or 2.0 contents I watch it in neural x and get excellent height effects.

My experience is awesome after installing the svs elevation. And 100% yes and well worth it to spend for Atmos. Even 5.1 or 2.0 contents I watch it in neural x and get excellent height effects.
Great. I'm new to this forum and amateur to AV world. Are there any other budget alternative to SVS with the required ceiling mounting bracelets.

Anyone using Dali alteco as Atmos? I'm looking for inceiling and SVS elevation is stupidly priced in India.

How is the Sonus 3540 performance? I have denon 2400 and using Dali zensor 3, zensor vokal nd zensor 1. I want to install some good speakers in my concrete ceiling for atmos. Please suggest me some models along with installation guide for concrete ceiling
I would like to strongly recommend that you pick the ceiling speakers from the Dali family itself, preferably from the same model, if your budget allows.
I bought the Polk OWM 3 series for Atmos, and somehow they do not "gel" well with the rest of the Monitor Audio family.
For mounting options, apart from the suggestions of our FMs, I would also recommend that you take the help of your local electrician for customized solutions. My Atmos speakers were setup that way.

Hi all finally completed my svs installation for Atmos :)
I would like to strongly recommend that you pick the ceiling speakers from the Dali family itself, preferably from the same model, if your budget allows.
I bought the Polk OWM 3 series for Atmos, and somehow they do not "gel" well with the rest of the Monitor Audio family.
For mounting options, apart from the suggestions of our FMs, I would also recommend that you take the help of your local electrician for customized solutions. My Atmos speakers were setup that way.
I already installed svs elevations

Anyone using Dali alteco as Atmos? I'm looking for inceiling and SVS elevation is stupidly priced in India.
I checked alteco before going for svs. It can be used for front, rear heights or as upfiring and not designed to be installed on ceiling. It does not have the provision and Dali also doesn’t provide any mounts. If you have false ceiling you can check out the phantom e series. E50,60. I recently listened torvin LCR installed in ceiling and they sounded good as well

Last edited:
Hi all finally completed my svs installation for Atmos :)
So I have been waiting for more then a year for some one to come from us to get another pair and no luck. It’s been a year as well since I got a Denon 4500 just for the sake of upgrading to 5.1.4 set up. Well I am so tired of waiting for more then a year and looking at alternatives. Strictly no rear or side heights speakers. I only want to install overhead in my concrete ceiling. Kindly suggest me speakers that will match my existing Dali and svs set up which can also be installed in the concrete ceiling.Budget is 20-25 for the speakers.

Rather than mismatch of 4 overhead Atmos.. One option could be to sell the SVS and get 2 pairs of Dali Altecco ..?

Rather than mismatch of 4 overhead Atmos.. One option could be to sell the SVS and get 2 pairs of Dali Altecco ..?
Even before I got the svs elevations I planned for alteco. Checked with two dealers and both didn’t suggest for concrete ceiling installation. It comes with two key hole slots and meant to be installed side ways. One FM did suggest me to drill two holes in the ceiling and insert nails and hang the speaker but I am not confident and slightly scared it may fall. Svs elevations on the other hand was perfect since all the hardware required to install in the ceiling was provided.

@Love4sound and other members, any other options for Atmos speakers which can be mounted on-ceiling? I'm considering getting in-ceiling speakers (Polk RC60i's), enclosing them in a back box (hoping that someone here would be able to suggest dimensions!) and then mounting them on the ceiling. Any thoughts?

@Love4sound and other members, any other options for Atmos speakers which can be mounted on-ceiling? I'm considering getting in-ceiling speakers (Polk RC60i's), enclosing them in a back box (hoping that someone here would be able to suggest dimensions!) and then mounting them on the ceiling. Any thoughts?
On concrete or false ceiling?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back