Hey guys - Warner Brothers is now in INDIA!

spycatcher

Just wanted to let everyone know - Warner Brothers has just launched their awesome new TV channel in India.... its called WB. You can now enjoy great movies on your HT's on WB.

By the way - we have an awesome slot called - "CINEMATHEQUE" it plays classics from WB over the years. For more information Log on to WB India - Now that’s Hollywood

Cheers!

Thanks. Will look forward to it. Only problem is all TV channels air in stereo/2.0 only and so the HT does not really kick in. Hopefully the selection of movies will be better than what's on Star Movies and HBO these days.

Yes WB is an 86 year old studio - so I think they will have some great stuff apart form the new movies.,.... stuff like Wag the Dog, Bonnie & Clyde, Clockwork Orange and many more!

Clockwork Orange and many more!

They better not show Clockwork Orange in India. Otherwise all the moral brigades will have one more point to burn buses and harass a few women. Sigh! When will we mature as a nation and be rid of these irritants?

Cheers

They better not show Clockwork Orange in India. Otherwise all the moral brigades will have one more point to burn buses and harass a few women. Sigh! When will we mature as a nation and be rid of these irritants?

Cheers

Just so correct. Probably never to the last question...

BTW have you seen other Stanley Kubrick movies? Which is your favorite one? Mine is 2001: A Space Odyssey. I also liked the very commercial Spartacus, Kirk Douglas was just perfect.

Clockwork might come - but let me warn you - with lots of cuts from CBFC - we just might not put it... but my favs from Kubricks - The Shining and Full Metal Jacket.....ofcourse these are personal - there's also Dr. Strangeglove and Barry Lyndon!

BTW have you seen other Stanley Kubrick movies? Which is your favorite one? Mine is 2001: A Space Odyssey. I also liked the very commercial Spartacus, Kirk Douglas was just perfect.

I have seen 2001 and Spartacus. Both were fabulous movies, but personally I lean towards 2001. I have all the books of Arthur C. Clarke and his vision into the future was simply fantastic. Do you know he predicted the launch of Apollo 11 to within a few days?

It is sad he died with a bad name.

Cheers

Cheers

I have the DVD and saw nothing objectionable. Whats the part that will kick in the moral brigade?

Regards

I have the DVD and saw nothing objectionable. Whats the part that will kick in the moral brigade? Regards

Well, the movie is about violence with a leaning towards sex. It is a radically different way of dealing with delinquency, and our moral brigades will misunderstand it in ways that suit their current leaning. They will say the movie encourages violence, rape, homosexuality, mind bending, etc., that will all destroy our youth. These guys go on the rampage on the use of a word in movies. They certainly will not understand Clockwork Orange.

Cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back