HFV on Tapatalk

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

I am fiddling around Tapatalk app but have not found HFV so far. I tried searching with all possible keywords but not found.

Is any one ae to use HFV using Tapatalk as of today June 28th 2019?

I think it's more convenient to get alerts than checking web browser.

Thanks.

I was going through some old posts and if not wrong even one from yesterday, the post signatures said via Tapatalk. I was surprised that how come I am not able to find it.
After the website was revamped in 2017, tapatalk isn’t enabled yet. You might’ve seen an earlier post

I was going through some old posts and if not wrong even one from yesterday, the post signatures said via Tapatalk. I was surprised that how come I am not able to find it.

Yup not on Tapatalk. Open the forum on mobile browser and then use the option ' Add to Home Screen' in chrome. Other browsers might have something similar. So whenever you want access the forum just use the shortcut like an app.

MaSh

Screenshot_20190628-093800~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup not on Tapatalk. Open the forum on mobile browser and then use the option ' Add to Home Screen' in chrome. Other browsers might have something similar. So whenever you want access the forum just use the shortcut like an app.

MaSh
That's fine but I want instant notifications rather than keep checking the web site for updates. Hope this is enabled soon. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back