HFV on Tapatalk

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

I am fiddling around Tapatalk app but have not found HFV so far. I tried searching with all possible keywords but not found.

Is any one ae to use HFV using Tapatalk as of today June 28th 2019?

I think it's more convenient to get alerts than checking web browser.

Thanks.

I was going through some old posts and if not wrong even one from yesterday, the post signatures said via Tapatalk. I was surprised that how come I am not able to find it.
After the website was revamped in 2017, tapatalk isn’t enabled yet. You might’ve seen an earlier post

I was going through some old posts and if not wrong even one from yesterday, the post signatures said via Tapatalk. I was surprised that how come I am not able to find it.

Yup not on Tapatalk. Open the forum on mobile browser and then use the option ' Add to Home Screen' in chrome. Other browsers might have something similar. So whenever you want access the forum just use the shortcut like an app.

MaSh

Screenshot_20190628-093800~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup not on Tapatalk. Open the forum on mobile browser and then use the option ' Add to Home Screen' in chrome. Other browsers might have something similar. So whenever you want access the forum just use the shortcut like an app.

MaSh
That's fine but I want instant notifications rather than keep checking the web site for updates. Hope this is enabled soon. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back