Hi everyone

anuragn

Hi,
I'm Anurag Nigam.
Newly joined this fantastic forum catering exclusively to Indian Audio and AV enthusiasts. Got to know about it from team-bhp.com, another Indian forum about Cars.
I am an audio & electronics enthusiast, have DIYed many amplifiers and different types of electronic circuits, but have never experienced Hi-end AV hardware myself.
Am also on the lookout for a budget HT system (Rs.50K max).

Hope that's enough about myself. Hope to have meaningful discussions in th future with all experienced and senior members on this forum.

Hi,
I'm Anurag Nigam.
Newly joined this fantastic forum catering exclusively to Indian Audio and AV enthusiasts. Got to know about it from team-bhp.com, another Indian forum about Cars.
I am an audio & electronics enthusiast, have DIYed many amplifiers and different types of electronic circuits, but have never experienced Hi-end AV hardware myself.
Am also on the lookout for a budget HT system (Rs.50K max).

Hope that's enough about myself. Hope to have meaningful discussions in th future with all experienced and senior members on this forum.

Anurag,

Very hearty welcome to the forum. Please share the pictures of your DIY stuff.

Thanks,
Muthusami. S

Hi,

Hello Anurag,A hearty welcome to this forum ! Am very glad to know that you are also a DIY guy ! please do post some of your stuff here !!

Am sure you'll enjoy here as this is a very neat and Informative forum ! very helpful folks here ! also please share your views and comments in the appropriate threads !

Regards.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back