Greetings Everyone! So Thats How It Started!

bipin1143

Hi all my name is Bipin(24) and im from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Im a freelance artist ,video game developer and a beginner audiophine ,that means im starting to get addicted to audio and has been my hobby for the past 5 months. Yes that was late as they say, its never too late to get into any activity that later on becomes a hobby and a lifestyle and Im truly having a blast with it.

My initial audio story is rather silly because I saw some random person this year on march 15 2019 commet on youtube saying that he cant wait for the new TOOL album and very exited about it (its been 13 years since their last album release) and mentioned he had to upgrade his audio gear before its release on august 30. And that man's exitement struckme like a thunder and motivated me cuz all these years since my discovery of the band, im listening to my Prog Rock band TOOL on some Low-end audio.
At that point I decided to get into HiFi and started researching online and bought myself a decent headphones [Bayers 990pros 250 ohm] [JDS Labs Atom amp] and [Topping D10 DAC] this entry level combo works like a charm and experienced TOOL like never before and Im loving every bit of it an I want more!

My gear as of now - Bayerdynamics DT 990 pro, JDS Labs ATOM Amp , Topping D10 DAC, connected to my source PC and a TIDAL subscription hopefully I will go Analog one day.

Music I listen to - Rock,Classic rock, Heavy Metal, Eletronic and some Classical music aswell.

Its actually great to see an Indian HIFI Audio community and good to be part of it Looking forward to see reccomandations and reviews as im plannig to Up my game and get myself a decent speaker system. Hope that blows my mind!

Thank you for having me and enjoy Listening.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Thanks for sharing your story with us and look forward to your ongoing journey in audio.

Regards

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back