Hi-Fi system for Indian classical music

Folks,

I hear that most designers strive to use mid bass drivers with steep mechanical roll off characteristics if they are using first order crossovers in the design. They need to roll off pretty fast after the crossover point from where the tweeter takes over.
Green mountain audio is an example.

Verity is another speaker that follows this design principle
Incindentally, the designer of Epos also spent time at Verity :)

Thanks everyone for replying on this thread and enriching knowledge of new entrants in audiophile world....

after experiencing Viren's divine touch Lyrita system, I had chance to meet another great (Mr soundsgreat in this forum) and experience his DIY effort. this gentlemen left his job 3 years back to pursue this audiophile hobby. He designs everything from the scratch.. drivers, cable, speaker cabinet, preamp etc. I experience his system for 3.5 hours. He played everything classical, jazz, blues, rock, soft music. experience is beyond description. He is simply setting new standards in audiophile world. I felt in different spectrum of the world. when he played low freq drum beats, i felt as if lord shiva dancing in front of me. I always believe music is gateway to divine. such kind of music always opens inner hidden doors.
Many thanks to Mr Viren and Mr soundsgreat for making such a wonderful system and bringing us close to experiencing pristine sound.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back