Hi from Lakshmant

lakshmant

Hi i am from Hyderabad India. An audio and video fanatic, i have worked in the Cd mastering industry for 2 years as well.

My modest setup includes
Toshiba 21 inch TV
JBL E250 12 inch subwoofer
MK k-17 speakers
onkyo surrounds
onkyo SR-504 Receiver
Onkyo Sp800 THX dvd player.

Home theater is in a 2000 foot living room, calibrated to dolby standards using digital video essentials. Good to see a hi fi forum for India. all the best lets roll.

Lakshman

opps made a type it is 2000 cubic feet eeks. anyway MK K-17 are precision made satellite speakers by a company called MK they make speakers for lucasfilm and other companies in Hollywood.

Lakshman

Hi lakshmant, welcome to the Forum!
Do you use the MK K-17 satellites as fronts for stereo purposes?
Could u plz post a picture of them?

Last edited:
K17 as matched front stereo pair for L and R channels. I don't have a camera now will take a few days for a picture.

Laksh

You guys shld then get together for a gupshup/listening session ASAP.
You know, meeting up with fellow audiophiles has been one of the most rewarding fallouts of my getting into audio forums and they have been uniformly very nice guys.
I guess fondness for music is an impt parameter for seeking out nice people!

Sure most welcome. We can plan something as early as tomorrow sunday 23-03-2008. Hyderabad members can reply to this post or send me a PM. Let have a nice talk on THX dolby DTS and Surround and good old CD's as well.

Laksh

Have fun, guys & do post how the get together went off -what you ate & drank, what music you played, your impressions of Lakshmants set up & all.
Would make for pleasant reading for all.
Cheers!

Sure most welcome. We can plan something as early as tomorrow sunday 23-03-2008. Hyderabad members can reply to this post or send me a PM. Let have a nice talk on THX dolby DTS and Surround and good old CD's as well.

Laksh

Am I invited (to attend over phone?)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back