Hi guys, I'm from Hyderabad

max123_ind

Hi, I'm an avid fan of Hi-Def video and audio as well (as well as photography). I have a Philips DVD player and an old Onkyo home amp and 5.1 speakers for now..

I have a ton of DVDs, have some decent blu ray discs I bought during the sales when there was an all out war on HDDVD vs BluRay.. Heck I even bought a Matrix ultimate HDDVD set (when it was on sale) but that's still sealed .. lol

I got quite a few discs but they are all sealed.. now all I need to buy is (1) a BluRay player, (2)a flat TV around 40 inches, and either go for a new receiver or buy something like Oppo-83 and use analog until I upgrade my AVR and speakers :)

3d_text_5.gif
here.

sounds like you bought that cart before the horse!! Your buying priorities should be TV, HT, BR Player in that order to enjoy the horse...

sounds like you bought that cart before the horse!! Your buying priorities should be TV, HT, BR Player in that order to enjoy the horse...

Exactly .. it should have been the other way... but I guess I suffer from "Compulsive shopping disorder" :D

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back