Hi Sid plz come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

prash2k01

yes the same Sid............Sidharth Trehan
Could everyone help me in calling him back......................Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sid plz come back.
We are missing you a lot here.....:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Silence .... crickets resume chirping in the dark ... a lone bright star blinking in the night sky ... as if someone over there heard your call ... the frogs stop croaking for a minute before resuming their rabble ... the plea that rang out a moment ago, tearing the fabric of darkness meshed with isolation, now forgotten to the lesser creatures not blessed with conscious memory ... vanished! ... its momentary existence swallowed by the night.

Last edited:
yes gobble..............you scared me with this
now dust has sattled down...........so again calling him with gobble................................Sid

Last edited:
Things have started getting better again, learn to go with the flow. Please refrain from starting such threads. I am sure a lot of members are missed, but there are others trying to breathe life into the forums again.

This is not a personal attack, just a request. For all you know this thread might become base for more fights & debates.

Cheers.

yes gobble..............you scared me with this
now dust has sattled down...........so again calling him with gobble................................Sid

Too...Whit! Piercing eyes turn around 360 degrees... indignant, accusing looks... Ssssh! The mice is my dinner ... don't you scare him away!

Nobody missses Nobody.. Inniku setha nalaiku pal ( today if you die tommorow you will get milk).--(Mods... Excuse me to use some mayan language here.. No other choice, myself i will give an warning notice..thanks )

I dont think there is no need to interfere in their private decissions to restrain from the forum.

Hope the topic end with this.

Hey, somebody please find my precious PVC tube thread... I could not find it..

yes the same Sid............Sidharth Trehan
Could everyone help me in calling him back......................Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sid plz come back.
We are missing you a lot here.....:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:
alcy@ I am fully agree with you that we are missing other senior /expert memebrs too.
sirini@ may be you are not missing............we will not miss you too.....:yahoo:

errrrrr what exactly happened..............can somebody fill in the blank for me.........
BTW....people may come, people may go......but life moves and continues to grow.......

On a lighter note....start a photography thread he is bound to come back....:D

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks... I am very clear " Nobody Misses Nobody"..:D

alcy@ I am fully agree with you that we are missing other senior /expert memebrs too.
sirini@ may be you are not missing............we will not miss you too.....:yahoo:

Silence .... crickets resume chirping in the dark ... a lone bright star blinking in the night sky ... as if someone over there heard your call ... the frogs stop croaking for a minute before resuming their rabble ... the plea that rang out a moment ago, tearing the fabric of darkness meshed with isolation, now forgotten to the lesser creatures not blessed with conscious memory ... vanished! ... its momentary existence swallowed by the night.

Very nicely done, Gobble! Loved it.

I think we should respect the decision of the member if he\she wants to stay off the forum. They are free to join if they want to.

If you need to stay in touch with Sidharth Trehan, you can email him at
[email protected] . He had posted this email address on a thread where he announced that he wanted to leave. I had noted it down, haven't been able to email him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back