Hifivision Pony Express

Fedex priority - got my dac shipped from sg and received in 2 days flat. No abuse to the package either. Highly recommended.

i will be traveling from HYD-Bangalore 1st April, 2014 and return via road (car) the next day 2nd April.. if anyone needs anything to carry lemme know.. :)

Iam back again.
Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore - This weekend. (Probably during election day). Anyone interested contact me.

i will be traveling from HYD-Bangalore 1st April, 2014 and return via road (car) the next day 2nd April.. if anyone needs anything to carry lemme know.. :)

Just saw this thread. Wish I saw it before. I would've got my valve radio brought to Bangalore.:sad:

Good initiative this. Hope mods make this sticky.

I had pinged mods to merge the threads and make it sticky. Sadly, the other thread is closed. No sign of making this sticky.:sad:

After the national pony express is a success, may be we can also look to make it an international pony express.

The reason being that there are many people who are lucky enough to travel abroad frequently and others who are not so fortunate. The idea is to bring the two together.

If someone requires a not so large item to be shipped to cochin from bangalore, I'm willing to help. Travelling the coming saturday.

The receiver has to come collect it from me from my hotel. Unfortunately do not have the time to deliver it personally.

I have a plan to go to Bangalore end of this month. Thrissur-Bangalore-Thrissur. Anyone can use my dates as convenient. Will let you guys know the confirmed dates later.

A trip here
Bangalore-Nagercoil-Bangalore (weekend to weekend). You can get confirmation on friday. Anyone interested, can contact.

Hi
Travelling from mumbai - pune- mumbai. Leaving from mumbai tommorow (26th july early morning) & pune (27th july 4 pm). Can carry anything that fits in a swift.

My pleasure introducing pony express international :D

I'm travelling from UK to India during september second week. I can bring any small parts - belts, cartridges etc.

I'm already bringing a TT and a bunch of records, so please don't ask me to bring anything heavy.

Collection from Trivandrum.

My pleasure introducing pony express international :D

I'm travelling from UK to India during september second week. I can bring any small parts - belts, cartridges etc.

I'm already bringing a TT and a bunch of records, so please don't ask me to bring anything heavy.

Collection from Trivandrum.

Appreciate your attitude. Thanks!

Regards,
Antony

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back