Hindi OST CD's audiophile like quality recording list

I have been enjoying the "Yariyaan" soundtrack the past couple of days.
Give it a listen if you get the chance.

Dear Bros,

Anyone has had his hands on the CD of Happy New Year? Saw it in the theatre over the weekend and the sound effects were damn good....cheers

Was not very impressed with the songs.
Lot's of the usual massala but have not taken to any of the songs ...

I was listening to Barsaat CD and the recording is pretty clean. I also want to add that the new saregama (DADC) CD are average from my experience. I compared it with older HMV CD I have and the spectrum analyzer showed better results on HMV. DADC/Saregama CD files seemed lossy. If you can find older HMV CD, I think it will be better than newer version (eg. Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar)

Hi Sarith, Whats the spectrum analyser? more info on a) where to find it and what it costs etc etc b)how to infer from it

I heard that some of old hindi songs are being recorded with better orchestra and a different singer (if the original singer is no more). Do you like of those re recorded CD. Could you name a few better ones. Of course I have heard sonu Nigam with BOSA. Other good ones?

Also any leads for Web sites with 256kbps or better mp3 recordings.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back