Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

What comes closest to the HiSense in terms of tech specs and PQ? Looking for something from Sony or Samsung (Frame). A bit disconnected from the TV world these days and want a replacement for a 32" Sony LCD we have in one of the rooms. It's usually FHD channels from DTH and occasional OTT content and hence not looking at an OLED.

What comes closest to the HiSense in terms of tech specs and PQ? Looking for something from Sony or Samsung (Frame). A bit disconnected from the TV world these days and want a replacement for a 32" Sony LCD we have in one of the rooms. It's usually FHD channels from DTH and occasional OTT content and hence not looking at an OLED.
Samsung has Frame 2020/2021 which sell for around 70-80k for the 55" variants. They have very high native contrast and brightness, so the local dimming doesn't hurt as much. If you're okay with 50", Samsung also has 50" QN90A which has mind-blowing PQ for 85k. Way better than anything in the price range.

Sony doesn't even have VA panels under 1 lakh, so I just ignore them. LG has the A1 OLED 48" for 89k + bank discount (~80k with discount), and BX 55" for around 95k-1L with bank discounts.

Samsung has Frame 2020/2021 which sell for around 70-80k for the 55" variants. They have very high native contrast and brightness, so the local dimming doesn't hurt as much. If you're okay with 50", Samsung also has 50" QN90A which has mind-blowing PQ for 85k. Way better than anything in the price range.

Sony doesn't even have VA panels under 1 lakh, so I just ignore them. LG has the A1 OLED 48" for 89k + bank discount (~80k with discount), and BX 55" for around 95k-1L with bank discounts.
Alright. 50" should still be manageable given the 6-8 feet viewing distance. My concern with going for a bigger screen is that the usage is 50% for DTH/cable and the remaining for OTT content. have heard similar feedback about the QN90A. Will try and demo that and the Frame on Friday. The Frame has a 50" option too that I can get hold of 70k.

Alright. 50" should still be manageable given the 6-8 feet viewing distance. My concern with going for a bigger screen is that the usage is 50% for DTH/cable and the remaining for OTT content. have heard similar feedback about the QN90A. Will try and demo that and the Frame on Friday. The Frame has a 50" option too that I can get hold of 70k.
50" would be perfect if a lot of your usage is on DTH/cable. The bigger the screen, the worse DTH looks as imperfections become more visible. Frame 50" actually uses an inferior 60Hz panel, which will have worse motion, I will highly recommend going for the 55" if you're looking for Frame.

Make sure you demo the 50" version of the QN90A. The 55, 65 and 75" versions are IPS and won't look the same.

Hi. I was thinking of purchasing 55-inch tv preferably under 50k. Specs and Rtings rating of U6G looks great on paper.
I mainly watch OTT content on firestick 4k and sports like football n cricket on Hotstar n sony liv. I don't like watching cricket on many of my friend's 4k 55 inch TV due to motion blur which is quite clearly visible on Hotstar n sony liv.

Can anyone suggest a good option in the budget range and share the sample contents so that I can try it out in the showroom.

Thanks

Hi. I was thinking of purchasing 55-inch tv preferably under 50k. Specs and Rtings rating of U6G looks great on paper.
I mainly watch OTT content on firestick 4k and sports like football n cricket on Hotstar n sony liv. I don't like watching cricket on many of my friend's 4k 55 inch TV due to motion blur which is quite clearly visible on Hotstar n sony liv.

Can anyone suggest a good option in the budget range and share the sample contents so that I can try it out in the showroom.

Thanks
hotstar stream sports at 24fps only . DTH is best option for sports

Flipkart has listed Hisense 65U6G on their site with caption “COMING SOON”

I have a deal for Samsung 55AU8000 for 57k with 3 yrs full product warranty. It is valid only till 16th oct. Should I wait for u6g to come on fk? are these 2 models comparable or u6g is superior?
1. Concerned about the customer service of Hisense, I have no idea how they will react in case of issues.
2. AU8000 doesn't support dolby vision. It will be a mix watch by parents and me (50% will be DTH). Don't know how much of the content is (and will be) HDR in OTT. Should it be a factor?

Can any owner of au8000 give a feedback?

I have a deal for Samsung 55AU8000 for 57k with 3 yrs full product warranty. It is valid only till 16th oct. Should I wait for u6g to come on fk? are these 2 models comparable or u6g is superior?
1. Concerned about the customer service of Hisense, I have no idea how they will react in case of issues.
2. AU8000 doesn't support dolby vision. It will be a mix watch by parents and me (50% will be DTH). Don't know how much of the content is (and will be) HDR in OTT. Should it be a factor?

Can any owner of au8000 give a feedback?
As no one replied, am assuming ppl are not interested/ impressed by this model. I have ditched that. Here are the options I have. U6g 55" for 57k and Frame 50" for 65.6k. Any suggestions out of these 2?
Again anyone having experience with Hisense customer service, cos even if I want to buy additional warranty for hisense there are no options beyond the std 1 yr warranty.

As no one replied, am assuming ppl are not interested/ impressed by this model. I have ditched that. Here are the options I have. U6g 55" for 57k and Frame 50" for 65.6k. Any suggestions out of these 2?
Again anyone having experience with Hisense customer service, cos even if I want to buy additional warranty for hisense there are no options beyond the std 1 yr warranty.

I am planning to buy extended warranty by oneassist for hisense.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back