Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

Pq wise big differences in terms of ott? Guess dth is not going to fare well in both the TV's.
It is a bright lit room, distance will be 10-11 ft, no separate speakers
So any reccos out of these 2?

For folks looking at u6g, I have got the tv and have been comparing it with my 2 year old Motorola 55 incher (400 nits). There is a huge difference in dark scenes. The blacks are awesome. Colors are very natural, but well lit scenes are comparitively similar in terms of brightness. Yet to look at SDR content. Happy to answer any specific queries.

You have all the standard levels and manual controls for judder and blur reduction (unlike some US YouTube reviews which say the settings are missing). Also there are advanced calibration settings for Dolby vision which are generally missing in other TVs.

For folks looking at u6g, I have got the tv and have been comparing it with my 2 year old Motorola 55 incher (400 nits). There is a huge difference in dark scenes. The blacks are awesome. Colors are very natural, but well lit scenes are comparitively similar in terms of brightness. Yet to look at SDR content. Happy to answer any specific queries.
Sorry correction. There is huge difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 132
I'm sure it is, I meant the picture you posted is a bit overexposed. How do you like the TV so far? Any significant DSE?

-No earc or hdmi 2.1
-The picture is exposed because of phone camera

The screen is bright (as you would expect). The blacks are unbelievable. Dark scenes are awesome. May be I still haven't figured it out but the color callibrations seem to be getting lost. I have to select the profile again and again.

MEMC couldn't do a very great job on cricket on hotstar. But I havent seen any TV which can fix 24 fps cricket matches.

Also android 9 ootb and no update yet. On flipkart they mention android version as Q

What is the model name of the TV in settings? Someone on YouTube claims they got some other model

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back