Hisense is launching U6G in India with Big Billion days (55", 700-nits, FALD at ₹60k)

Just placed order for U6g after considering Nanocell series, Frame, X80J. Honestly i wanted a Qled with good blacks and PQ, Dolby Vision and had a strict budget and no other brand had any decent options below 70k. U6g looks like a vfm product with excellent specs. just concerned about the warranty. any options of extending warranty or to get insurance? will be pairing it up with a LG SJ3 soundbar. Got it for 53k including SBI Credit Card discount and no cost emi option.
Service guys will ask if you want additional 3 years warranty for Rs. 3300.

Just placed order for U6g after considering Nanocell series, Frame, X80J. Honestly i wanted a Qled with good blacks and PQ, Dolby Vision and had a strict budget and no other brand had any decent options below 70k. U6g looks like a vfm product with excellent specs. just concerned about the warranty. any options of extending warranty or to get insurance? will be pairing it up with a LG SJ3 soundbar. Got it for 53k including SBI Credit Card discount and no cost emi option.
Flipkart ? SBI discount is capped to 3k, how did you get it down to 53k ?

I got 1 + 3 with OneAssist for around 5.5k (as I wasn;t aware jeeves was offering it during installation)

From where did you buy One Assist for Hisense? I checked the one assist website and they do not have Hisense under the brands covered: https://www.oneassist.in/faq/home-appliances/ew/

Then i was reading Amazon reviews for all these companies offering extended warranties and a customer wrote that one assist will take money for all brands but then not repair the product saying the brand is not on the list. Most of the reviews are also paid, guys have revealed that amazon vouchers are offered for 5 star reviews.

Frankly after spending some time researching these third party companies i have decided not go with these services and just pay 5k extra and buy official hisense 3 year warranty product from croma or save money and go with Flipkart 1 yr one, better not to entertain headaches associated with third party extended warranties.

From where did you buy One Assist for Hisense? I checked the one assist website and they do not have Hisense under the brands covered: https://www.oneassist.in/faq/home-appliances/ew/

Then i was reading Amazon reviews for all these companies offering extended warranties and a customer wrote that one assist will take money for all brands but then not repair the product saying the brand is not on the list. Most of the reviews are also paid, guys have revealed that amazon vouchers are offered for 5 star reviews.

Frankly after spending some time researching these third party companies i have decided not go with these services and just pay 5k extra and buy official hisense 3 year warranty product from croma or save money and go with Flipkart 1 yr one, better not to entertain headaches associated with third party extended warranties.
Oneassist apps not showing hisense but if you go buy through their website it's available. I had called customer care and an executive walked me through it. I had opted one assist because we had many guys get refunds through them for a particular iffalcon model for which we found ourselves together on a telegram group. Also their cannot-repair-refunds are higher than Jeeves for e.g. 80 % vs 70% for 3rd year failure.

Getting this TV off of Croma seems like a good option, especially if you bundle it with the 10% max 2.5K HDFC cc cashback offer. Coupled with their own 5% off, it comes to 55.XXK with 3 years of warranty, unlike FK's 1 year warranty.

Just something I came across during research, please do point out if I'm missing something here. Keen on this TV as it seems to be the only worthy option in this price range.

65 inch is still coming soon, will miss out on all the offers by the time it comes in stock.

Getting this TV off of Croma seems like a good option, especially if you bundle it with the 10% max 2.5K HDFC cc cashback offer. Coupled with their own 5% off, it comes to 55.XXK with 3 years of warranty, unlike FK's 1 year warranty.

Just something I came across during research, please do point out if I'm missing something here. Keen on this TV as it seems to be the only worthy option in this price range.

Bought this yesterday from Croma. Already shows as shipped. Came to ₹55,440 after all discounts and cashbacks.

Do I need to select additional warranty or will it automatically give the 36 months advertised?also in worse case how do I avail this warranty?

Bought this yesterday from Croma. Already shows as shipped. Came to ₹55,440 after all discounts and cashbacks.
Noticed a werid thing on Croma listing. At multiple places the brightness is mentioned as 400nits. Even the TV banners doesnt have the 700nits banner. I am planning to buy another unit. Hopefully there are no differences from the flipkart one.

Noticed a werid thing on Croma listing. At multiple places the brightness is mentioned as 400nits. Even the TV banners doesnt have the 700nits banner. I am planning to buy another unit. Hopefully there are no differences from the flipkart one.
The Croma listing specs are bogus. It was copy pasted from some other TV and has been the same since before launch.

Do I need to select additional warranty or will it automatically give the 36 months advertised?also in worse case how do I avail this warranty?

Hey, so the TV got delivered yesterday. The warranty card in the box says 1 year warranty only while Croma's listing continues to say 3 years. Have the installation scheduled for tomorrow. Will confirm it with them once, as also with Hisense.

As to how to avail warranty, it's onsite.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back