Hobbyist music maker and hifi enthusiast from Bangalore

Rajiv Majumdar

Hi all

Thanks for further enabling a gas addict by letting him into this forum!

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and learning about equipment.

I have a small home studio with a bunch of samplers, sequencers, synths and drum machines. It's mostly geared to making techno and prog house. It's a hobby and I sit around and tinker with a bunch of gear. It's a dawless setup so I haven't yet recorded anything meaningful.

I use a couple of headphones (Focal Clear and an D660s) for mixing, and my main monitoring setup is a pair of Hedd Type 20s run through an RME Adi2Pro dac.

I've also collected an assortment of speakers along the way, for no discernible reason whatsoever. There's very little method to this madness. A pair of old Tannoy Reveal 6s, PreSonus Eris 5s, a pair of Edifiers, etc

Anyway, happy to be here. Thanks again for having me.

Cheers!

Rajiv115465667_990372971415035_8042278445543369001_n.jpg74709951_1265709846969995_7343303870792804677_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum !

Wow ! That is quite something. Always wanted to hear a Hedd speaker. I see almost no acoustic treatment in your room ? How do you monitor accurately ?

The studio space is a work in progress, I'm in the process of designing some bass traps and hanging some acoustic curtains in the space.

Welcome to the forum !

Wow ! That is quite something. Always wanted to hear a Hedd speaker. I see almost no acoustic treatment in your room ? How do you monitor accurately ?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum sir , a great production setup you have!

Back