hollywood dvd release dates for india???

shamps

hey guys....

can some one please tell me where can we find dvd release dates for hollywood movies in india.....
i dont know for some reason the dvds are not released on their intl. dates...

ex- 300 was released a month late and now transformers is not yet available....

thanks in advance...
shamps

hey guys....

can some one please tell me where can we find dvd release dates for hollywood movies in india.....
i dont know for some reason the dvds are not released on their intl. dates...

ex- 300 was released a month late and now transformers is not yet available....

thanks in advance...
shamps

any one?????

I get all the DVDs here in Chennai , well ahead in advance . ( in grey )

good for ya.... i can only get them from music world or planet m here in my town.... :D .....

note- no offenses but i assume that by "Grey" u mean imported and not pirated......

yes , its original and not duplicated , and believe me the picture and sound quality is far more better then what we get in stores here.

I agree with soundofmusic. I have never been happy with the overall quality of DVDs sold here. Plus you find only mainstream Hollywood movies in the stores, not independent or foreign (e.g. European) films. I do not buy movies very often but when I do, amazon.com is my only source. Otherwise I rent from a good video library. After all, I do not find myself watching a movie again too often.

Demo DVD

I want to know if you can tell me from where can i get demo dvd's of video and not audio.

I order through amazon. Shipping costs are considerable.

"What Hi-fi magazine" had recommended this new website cd-wow.com, they claim they ship FREE, worldwide. I am yet to tried this.

Demo DVD

I have just managed today 3 original demo dvd's through one of the senior staff of av max magazine.

I require more of original demo dvd, it should be very simple, that i just pay and take it, i do not want any long and related routes to get it, at a later time if you come across someone, let me know.

I thank you very much for your efforts.

"What Hi-fi magazine" had recommended this new website cd-wow.com, they claim they ship FREE, worldwide. I am yet to tried this.

Like you I have used Amazon for my CDs without any problems. CD-wow seems like a good site but you should always compare the prices with Amazon. After a recent lawsuit (for selling low-priced CDs intended for piracy-prone Asian markets to overseas customers in UK) against them they have raised prices significantly and sometimes you still get a good bargain but surprisingly Amazon is cheaper for yet other CDs. Another pity is they have a very poor SACD / DVD-Audio catalog. Not tried them yet, maybe I will.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back