Home theater under 50k

Go with HiFiMART for Denon 2600. Their price is good. It’s being sold at 55K.
Yes it's a very good offer. I am not sure of the post sales support and warranty. Do I have to send my AVR and speakers to hifi for repair? Who will bear the shipping cost in that case?
What is the turn around time for repair?
I request FMs to throw some light on this.

Yes it's a very good offer. I am not sure of the post sales support and warranty. Do I have to send my AVR and speakers to hifi for repair? Who will bear the shipping cost in that case?
if price is same, then i will prefer a local purchase for AV component, since risk of shipping damage is not there. moreover, he can send a technician at your place to check/rectify the errors. I dont know if online sites provide such facility.

For post sales warranty and service support, you would have to contact the manufacturer's authorized service center near to you. You can find the list of authorized service centers near you in the brand website. The invoice from the retailer is accepted as proof of purchase as long as the unit's warranty is valid in India.

Here is HiFiMart's information page on regarding warranty- https://hifimart.com/warranty/

If you are buying from HiFi Mart or ooberpad, or some of the genuine one line retailers who are authorised you don’t have to worry about the warranty as all of these are imported by Profx who are official importers for Denon. Stay away from Amazon for HiFi stuff as Denon would not accept their bill for warranty claims.
you can hands down go with HiFiMart and you can be mindfree. Shipping too is taken Care off.

For post sales warranty and service support, you would have to contact the manufacturer's authorized service center near to you. You can find the list of authorized service centers near you in the brand website. The invoice from the retailer is accepted as proof of purchase as long as the unit's warranty is valid in India.

Here is HiFiMart's information page on regarding warranty- https://hifimart.com/warranty/
If you are buying from HiFi Mart or ooberpad, or some of the genuine one line retailers who are authorised you don’t have to worry about the warranty as all of these are imported by Profx who are official importers for Denon. Stay away from Amazon for HiFi stuff as Denon would not accept their bill for warranty claims.
you can hands down go with HiFiMart and you can be mindfree. Shipping too is taken Care off.
Thank you for the information. However local profx seller denied supporting packages purchased online.
Also on Denon website I only found profx and Priti trading corporation as authorised distributors.

Attachments

• IMG-20200807-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20200807-WA0010.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for the information. However local profx seller denied supporting packages purchased online.
Also on Denon website I only found profx and Priti trading corporation as authorised distributors.
Yes, Profx as retailers do this dirty job of saying they deny warranty if purchased online and this is simply to increase their store/online sales. I understand that may be the case if bought on Amazon but with other known retailers like HiFiMART, Ooberpad, AVStote and some others it should not be the case. There are many FM’s here who have purchased from these portals and I think they did not have issues with warranty.
end of the day it’s your choice where to buy but I think it’s unfair Profx making such claims.

Hi FMs,
I was wondering why Polk are not reviewed by whathifi and similar websites. It's very difficult to find the reviews. Can you compare there signature series and RTI series speakers to say fyne audio, mission and q accoustics floor standing and bookshelves.

Say S50 is available in 39k. Are there other floor standing which are better at this price.

RTIA3(27k) or S20(23k) bookshelves. Which bookshelf.

Subwoofer PRO 440 in 18-19k. Are there better sub woofer at this price.

Hi FMs,
I was wondering why Polk are not reviewed by whathifi and similar websites. It's very difficult to find the reviews. Can you compare there signature series and RTI series speakers to say fyne audio, mission and q accoustics floor standing and bookshelves.

Say S50 is available in 39k. Are there other floor standing which are better at this price.

RTIA3(27k) or S20(23k) bookshelves. Which bookshelf.

Subwoofer PRO 440 in 18-19k. Are there better sub woofer at this price.
The Polk signature series are quite bright is what I felt when I went out auditioning. I also a pair of s15’s which I purchased to use as surrounds and I did hook them up as FL and FR for sometime but it did not perform well there. For tracks which has deep bass these could not deliver that without a sub. But my Elac b6.2’s can really go deep and produce those low frequencies without any hassles. But the RTI series are good is what I felt. One of my friend owns them and I did listen and felt it was good and much nicer than their signature series.
The q acoustics are better than Polk signature hands down.

The Polk signature series are quite bright is what I felt when I went out auditioning. I also a pair of s15’s which I purchased to use as surrounds and I did hook them up as FL and FR for sometime but it did not perform well there. For tracks which has deep bass these could not deliver that without a sub. But my Elac b6.2’s can really go deep and produce those low frequencies without any hassles. But the RTI series are good is what I felt. One of my friend owns them and I did listen and felt it was good and much nicer than their signature series.
The q acoustics are better than Polk signature hands down.
Thank you for this information. It is helpful.In you tube videos i also felt RTIA3 was better. WHich RTI your friend has , any feedback available on RTIA1?
Some you tube reviews are not very favorable of Q acoustics 3020i.
I am looking at ELacb5.2 as 6.2 is working out to be costlier.
How is dali zensor 1 and spektre 2 compared to these?
Please also guide on a subwoofer.

Few reviewers have a strong opinion of placing 3020/3030i on a good stand to max out their potential. Do keep this in mind. Nonetheless, Qacoustics 30xx are few of those speakers which are favoured by almost everyone.

Elac 2.0 B6.2 is costing me ₹31,350 on Hifimart. You can go for B6.2 for fronts and B5.2 for rear.

Thank you all FMs for your guidance. I have purchased Denon x2400 as all other AVRs(in my budget atleast) are mostly out of stock.
For speakers I have selected Q acoustics 3020i + 3090C . I will be wall mounting all 3.
However for sub woofer I am not clear what to do. Dealer had initially offered a good deal in Taga Platinum SW 10 V3 sub. As per spec it goes down to 20Hz and has 250W RMS power.
But that's out of stock now and dealer has V2 version. As per Taga website V2 also goes down to 20Hz but power is limited to 175W. Also he offered additional 2k discount on V3 price.
Kind guide me for sub. My room size is 15x12.

Subwoofer budget is 35k.

Few reviewers have a strong opinion of placing 3020/3030i on a good stand to max out their potential. Do keep this in mind. Nonetheless, Qacoustics 30xx are few of those speakers which are favoured by almost everyone.

Elac 2.0 B6.2 is costing me ₹31,350 on Hifimart. You can go for B6.2 for fronts and B5.2 for rear.
Elac’s are good and will perform much better than 3020/3030i with good power so I feel you need to get Denon 3xxx series to get the best out of them + Stands.

Thank you for this information. It is helpful.In you tube videos i also felt RTIA3 was better. WHich RTI your friend has , any feedback available on RTIA1?
How is dali zensor 1 and spektre 2 compared to these?
Please also guide on a subwoofer.
I have heard the A3 and not A1 + for subs, may be you can try and get BIC PL200ii. May be you want to check with the dealers for a good price. You should be able to get it under 50K. That’s one hell of a sub I must say.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back