Home theater under 50k

Thank you all FMs for your guidance. I have purchased Denon x2400 as all other AVRs(in my budget atleast) are mostly out of stock.
For speakers I have selected Q acoustics 3020i + 3090C . I will be wall mounting all 3.
However for sub woofer I am not clear what to do. Dealer had initially offered a good deal in Taga Platinum SW 10 V3 sub. As per spec it goes down to 20Hz and has 250W RMS power.
But that's out of stock now and dealer has V2 version. As per Taga website V2 also goes down to 20Hz but power is limited to 175W. Also he offered additional 2k discount on V3 price.
Kind guide me for sub. My room size is 15x12.

Subwoofer budget is 35k.
Great buy finally... QA is great speakers njy the sound . It will take some time to break in speaker so don’t get disappointed first few weeks once speaker break in then it’s amaze u .
now cmg to sub u can try BIC PL200 Ii or hts12 both r good for the price

Hi,
I am a newbie. I was interested in getting a good quality system. I have read about AV receivers and HTB. My usage is Netflix, Amazon Prime, USB, DTH , MUSIC apps for watching movies and enjoying music.
Can I get Dolby Atmos, 4K, HDR setup in this price range?
Plz suggest.
You may try buying Yamaha YHT 3072 for that price range for 5.1 channel surround. Atmos is just a marketing gimmicks as ameteur home theaters do not need speakers from the top. Actually speaking a rookie aspirant needs to understand even 5.1 is good enough - But
1) It needs a good amplifier that can handle atleast 60-80 watts per channel. They are equipped with FM, memory card, and USB controls making amplifiers known these days as AV receivers.
2) Centre speaker
3) rear speakers
4) side speakers.

You will realize an amplifier would get an enthusiast settle for 75k and above a piece as purchase price as the entry levels would be belittled by the other slightly more experienced enthusiasts and friends. Similarly speakers would cost a fortune and on top of it you won't be able to raise volume more than what the ears can take.

But at the same time you can't settle for some amplifier-less multimedia & PC (so called) 5.1 speakers for Rs. 6000. So for you, your choice should be the ones that are bundled like the Yamaha product I told you. The search s a needle in a haystack of haystacks if you want it the best and still you won't get satisfied after buying! So my suggestion to new members is the plug and play Yamaha set.

Hi FMs.
Update

Today I have ordered Q acoustics 3020i and 3090C . I have also ordered 3 wall brackets.
Now only thing left to order is sub-woofer. Taga SW10 is out of stock and will be available after 10 days. Meanwhile let me see if I can get a good deal on HTS12 or BIC PL 200 II. If anyone knows a good dealer please let me know.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back