Home theater

Sauzz

Hello, I'm looking for a good/trust worthy home theater solution provider in Delhi who know their trade. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Will highly appreciate any inputs...

Hello, I'm looking for a good/trust worthy home theater solution provider in Delhi who know their trade. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Will highly appreciate any inputs...
What is your requirement? Do you want to purchase or you need designing of space and execution of project as well?

What all do you need? What is room size? Budget etc
Looking for 5.1.2 or 7.1.2 HT (with atmos). Room is approx 20'(L)x15'(W)x12'(H). Issue is that I stay in a rented house, so can't drill holes into the ceiling - some other method of installing/mounting of Atmos ceiling speakers will need to be figured out.
I can spend about 2-3L's now. Currently I'm using an ancient Logitech Z5500 (5.1) connected via optical to my tv. It's served me really well, no complaints, but still looking to upgrade...

Looking for 5.1.2 or 7.1.2 HT (with atmos). Room is approx 20'(L)x15'(W)x12'(H). Issue is that I stay in a rented house, so can't drill holes into the ceiling - some other method of installing/mounting of Atmos ceiling speakers will need to be figured out.
I can spend about 2-3L's now. Currently I'm using an ancient Logitech Z5500 (5.1) connected via optical to my tv. It's served me really well, no complaints, but still looking to upgrade...
Have sent you dm

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back