I am planning to setup a home theatre.

At present I have below setup.

AV Receiver: STR DN1080
Speaker:
R/L: Energy C5
Center: Monitory Audio C350
Surround: Monitor Audio BX1
SW: Mirage OMNi S10

My HT Space is very small. Viewing distance is around 5 to 6 feet. So I thought of changing it to small speakers to keep a low profile and aesthetically clean.

My preference is small at the same time clean sound.

I appreciate your good suggestion.

Thanks
Badri M

Hi

Speaker:

My HT Space is very small. Viewing distance is around 5 to 6 feet. So I thought of changing it to small speakers to keep a low profile and aesthetically clean.

Thanks
Badri M
At such distance smaller speaker will sound more coherent

Hi

Speaker:

Thanks
Badri M
What's your budget, sir?
Downscaling from the energy makes sense. But do hang on to the MA centre. Once you have smaller l-r's see how the 350 centre integrates with them. It's a very good centre, which is going out of production.

If you still want to change the centre after that, am always there to take that burden off you. :D

What's your budget, sir?
Downscaling from the energy makes sense. But do hang on to the MA centre. Once you have smaller l-r's see how the 350 centre integrates with them. It's a very good centre, which is going out of production.

If you still want to change the centre after that, am always there to take that burden off you. :D
Thanks for the suggestion. Me too thinking to keep the center. It is really good. But the size is the problem.

Budget wise I can adjust if the choices are really good and value for money.

I am in Netherlands and I can do only local sale if I planned to do :).

Thanks for the suggestion. Me too thinking to keep the center. It is really good. But the size is the problem.

Budget wise I can adjust if the choices are really good and value for money.

I am in Netherlands and I can do only local sale if I planned to do :).
Haha, my loss.
But do try it out with whichever smaller speakers you finalise and let us know how it works.
All the best

I've got my ht setup in my bedroom 10*10feet bedroom where my viewing is from the bed so all i get is 6 feet max from the tv and i love it sonically thanks to marantz nr1608 and wharfedale dx1 combo. only issue I've noticed is can't binge watch due to the shorter watch area

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back