I am planning to setup a home theatre.

At present I have below setup.

AV Receiver: STR DN1080
Speaker:
R/L: Energy C5
Center: Monitory Audio C350
Surround: Monitor Audio BX1
SW: Mirage OMNi S10

My HT Space is very small. Viewing distance is around 5 to 6 feet. So I thought of changing it to small speakers to keep a low profile and aesthetically clean.

My preference is small at the same time clean sound.

I appreciate your good suggestion.

Thanks
Badri M

Hi

Speaker:

My HT Space is very small. Viewing distance is around 5 to 6 feet. So I thought of changing it to small speakers to keep a low profile and aesthetically clean.

Thanks
Badri M
At such distance smaller speaker will sound more coherent

Hi

Speaker:

Thanks
Badri M
What's your budget, sir?
Downscaling from the energy makes sense. But do hang on to the MA centre. Once you have smaller l-r's see how the 350 centre integrates with them. It's a very good centre, which is going out of production.

If you still want to change the centre after that, am always there to take that burden off you. :D

What's your budget, sir?
Downscaling from the energy makes sense. But do hang on to the MA centre. Once you have smaller l-r's see how the 350 centre integrates with them. It's a very good centre, which is going out of production.

If you still want to change the centre after that, am always there to take that burden off you. :D
Thanks for the suggestion. Me too thinking to keep the center. It is really good. But the size is the problem.

Budget wise I can adjust if the choices are really good and value for money.

I am in Netherlands and I can do only local sale if I planned to do :).

Thanks for the suggestion. Me too thinking to keep the center. It is really good. But the size is the problem.

Budget wise I can adjust if the choices are really good and value for money.

I am in Netherlands and I can do only local sale if I planned to do :).
Haha, my loss.
But do try it out with whichever smaller speakers you finalise and let us know how it works.
All the best

I've got my ht setup in my bedroom 10*10feet bedroom where my viewing is from the bed so all i get is 6 feet max from the tv and i love it sonically thanks to marantz nr1608 and wharfedale dx1 combo. only issue I've noticed is can't binge watch due to the shorter watch area

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back