Home theatre setup in 15 X 11 ft

I am not sure if they really overwhelming for your room size. Some tuning and right positioning of speakers might help. Here too, I shall leave it to veterans/experts to share their inputs/ideas.

I don't have much idea on those speaker packages @Avinz. Let our fellow FMs comment on the same, if anybody personally experienced in that. But, IMO, I doubt if these packages will give improvement to sound envelope and power compared to your existing tallboy package.
thank you dear selva

Taga harmony should be fine in your living room. What is your listening experience and what is the height of your room? Does your room have echo or some serious reverberation?
You can also consider sonodyne speakers. Indian make but good stuff. Yamaha is also good.
my room size was 11 X 15 X 10 ft with a 4 x 4 glass window and 3 feet opening to dining space

my room size was 11 X 15 X 10 ft with a 4 x 4 glass window and 3 feet opening to dining space
Tagas should be fine, in my opinion. Elac speakers are not easy to drive. It is best to avoid them unless you use a poweramp connected to AVR. No idea about yamahas. On the other hand, you could go with an avr like denon x1800h and a pair of decent floorstanding speakers like fyne audio. Later you can add center, surround and subwoofer. Do you also use it for music? Let other experienced FMs comment on it.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back