HOTAUDIO USB DAC "DESTROYER" for $10 incl shipping to India!!!!

adityavj

Hard to believe, but I already ordered one! :yahoo:

For $10, including shipping to India!!!

Usually goes for $50-$70, is driven by a PCM2705E and has got a headphone out, seriously....what more could you expect for 460 Rs !

Results for DACs

Compare it not with other DACs please ;)

Last edited:
I doubt if anything will reach you. You might hear the great 'sound of silence' from your sellers. As it said in detailed specs - buyer assumes all responsibility.

Cheers

I agree. When something looks and sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

More importantly, please verify that the credit card information you typed in is not used for other purposes. That is a more dangerous aspect than losing $10.
Of course, it may be that the site is genuine and you will get the DAC...but I have never heard of them...they are not a well-known online distributer.

So you're taking a chance...not for 460Rs but for your card being misused and charged in the future.

More importantly, please verify that the credit card information you typed in is not used for other purposes. That is a more dangerous aspect than losing $10.
Of course, it may be that the site is genuine and you will get the DAC...but I have never heard of them...they are not a well-known online distributer.

So you're taking a chance...not for 460Rs but for your card being misused and charged in the future.

I tried to place an order now, but for some reason my paypal is now working (never faced this issue before) and the other option was to keyin your credit card details which i didnt do as it was not safe exposing your credit card details.

Appreciate your healthy skepticism, but the description says that

"Buyer takes FULL responsibility for USE of this item!
Seller assumes NO responsibility whatsoever for any USE of this item!"

The seller puts these lines in all item descriptions....

I have corresponded with the maker and seller, Dave, a lot on email and he has a very good reputation.

In any case, if nothing reaches me, I can get a PayPal refund. :)

Last edited:

I used PayPal, so no credit card details divulged...

Hot audio has good reputation... i recommend u use ebay hotaudio shop..if u really want to order.
Looks are cheap ...

They have range of DACs very basic to the ones with with line level buffer opamp and Headphone out.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back