how many?

manu4panjab

how many of you have prjectors

brothers

how many of you have projectors

please clarify brand :)

how much daily use of it

Last edited:
see in the signature. Haven't used for almost a week now. Usage has gone down recently, just one or two movie every week. Have disconnected Tata Sky from it.

actually yaaron i use my sony projector evryday for atleast 3 to 4hrs

actually i'm in building business for selling and buying house so i go to work near about 11 am and comes home at 6pm and sundays off ,so i have plenty of time for me and my family(especially my mannat :) )

so my projector is now at 1800+hrs. and its still going on i don't found any sign of dimming it

Manu - I don't have a projector. This post is just to make an earnest request to you.
You would get a lot more responses if the titles of the threads you create in the forum are a bit more elaborate.
'How many?' does not give any clue about the contents of the thread and a lot of members who have projectors, may not even open it.

Hope you take the input in the right spirit.

Manu - I don't have a projector. This post is just to make an earnest request to you.
You would get a lot more responses if the titles of the threads you create in the forum are a bit more elaborate.
'How many?' does not give any clue about the contents of the thread and a lot of members who have projectors, may not even open it.

Hope you take the input in the right spirit.

thanks man

i'm gonna do that

thanks again

I have Mits 4900 full HD and use daily 3 hrs per day.... using for last one year... consumed around 1200 hrs... watch cric/football matches...hence more consumption...I love the projector...No problem from day 25 ( i had some startup problem which comes for the projector which can be read in AVforums, so mentioned day 25)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back