how many?

manu4panjab

how many of you have prjectors

brothers

how many of you have projectors

please clarify brand :)

how much daily use of it

Last edited:
see in the signature. Haven't used for almost a week now. Usage has gone down recently, just one or two movie every week. Have disconnected Tata Sky from it.

actually yaaron i use my sony projector evryday for atleast 3 to 4hrs

actually i'm in building business for selling and buying house so i go to work near about 11 am and comes home at 6pm and sundays off ,so i have plenty of time for me and my family(especially my mannat :) )

so my projector is now at 1800+hrs. and its still going on i don't found any sign of dimming it

Manu - I don't have a projector. This post is just to make an earnest request to you.
You would get a lot more responses if the titles of the threads you create in the forum are a bit more elaborate.
'How many?' does not give any clue about the contents of the thread and a lot of members who have projectors, may not even open it.

Hope you take the input in the right spirit.

Manu - I don't have a projector. This post is just to make an earnest request to you.
You would get a lot more responses if the titles of the threads you create in the forum are a bit more elaborate.
'How many?' does not give any clue about the contents of the thread and a lot of members who have projectors, may not even open it.

Hope you take the input in the right spirit.

thanks man

i'm gonna do that

thanks again

I have Mits 4900 full HD and use daily 3 hrs per day.... using for last one year... consumed around 1200 hrs... watch cric/football matches...hence more consumption...I love the projector...No problem from day 25 ( i had some startup problem which comes for the projector which can be read in AVforums, so mentioned day 25)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back